• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Middle Earth OT 10.00 | Unique Real Map | Join us today!

Blush....a word that was made by the men from trillions and trillions and trillions and trillions and trillions and trillions of years ago. Time has been set for a destination into the future of life to be broken by a simple word such....as...blush....

LV1pKK6.png

@Nikodada

Minor shop change:
Wands & Rods are now 5 points. If you had purchased one for 15 points you have received 10 points back to your account. Enjoy!

Further changes may come in the future. ;)

@Nikodada

Minor shop change:
Wands & Rods are now 5 points. If you had purchased one for 15 points you have received 10 points back to your account. Enjoy!

Further changes may come in the future. ;)

There are still big unbalancements so u know, check the knight section for example. 15 Points for Umbral 2H and 15 Points for the 1H? And then 15 points for the shield. Oh well ^^

Like I said, further changes may come in the future.

It's not as simple as changing a price. I have to be fair and go through the database and return the difference of points to players who already purchased an item. This isn't a 5 minute process.

When I have time things will change don't worry, I appreciate your concern though. ;)

Like I said, further changes may come in the future.

It's not as simple as changing a price. I have to be fair and go through the database and return the difference of points to players who already purchased an item. This isn't a 5 minute process.

When I have time things will change don't worry, I appreciate your concern though. ;)

A note to all players on any server - Things are never as easy/quick as you think they are

And what is bot policy on this server? Do you fight them? Or is it similar to 8.6?
Are you slowly transfering to new version or 8.6 will still be continued?

Back