• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Mookvu 10.10 100% custom RPG - OFFICIAL START!

The only offensive one here is you Marlon, bashing the ot without giving any helpful feedback or suggestions on how you personally think it should be improved.

Anyone have any idea what happened to the server? and if its going to come back online?

Owner is doing some last minute work on the update. Should be put on within 2 hrs.

not up yet what a bumer
Yeah sadly.. but if he is working on an update I guess that's a good thing, though it would be nice to have some kind
of confirmation from the owner himself. Hasn't said anything in a while. Hopefully it's up soon...

I quit becuz no mount list thing..Plus now that money making will prob be nerf a bit I don't wanna waste my money blindly..If I play anyway.

edit: I will probably play anyway. Not saying the server is bad. I just think mount list is need. Because the money it cost is a hell of a grind for people like me.

I don't know if you know, but mounts are ALOT harder to get now. Instead of instance tokens being 1k they are 1cc. All monsters can drop instance tokens which helps but yeah. A mount list would be really nice, it really sucks buying a mount without knowing what it does.

the owner is not working on this server ^^ 24 hours working? are u kidding me? he cant even write something here, some informations or something.

this is how he respect us lol.

In the last 30~ hours he hasnt even posted anything on here telling us what was going on, and the website isnt online so we cant even check that, you can say its coming on whenever you want but you are not mook.

Im not sure if my info are right but I got told Mook is changing Dedicated. So that's why its down. He didn't liked his old one. But don't take my words for guarantee, Anyway im sure all of you got the same message via PM.

Yeah pretty much, once he finds a new dedicated and if he's finished with the update it should come up. I don't think I'll be playing though. Since school started the only time I really have to play is during the weekends, but hey thats when he decided to take it down... so whatever.