• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Mookvu 10.10 100% custom RPG - OFFICIAL START!

yeah why not... i got alot of work to do.. i dont mind if you all play while its being worked on.. its a new boatload of work that i cant do alone -.-

1.0 means tfs 1.0, we will be officially starting this server tomorrow (hopefully)

In a dream world :p you havent seen everything yet man

Its going to be a bit. the date is not set.. mean while just play, it really is fun :p

I just made an account and a new character tried to log in said i needed protocol 10.41 so i downloaded it. Then i try'ed to login i got my character list and my new character then it said your character could not be loaded. If you can fix the bug asap im really bored lol.

qvT4egz.jpg

here is mine i use
Code:
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/yvFzZ/otclient.rar

the first version is up lol xD this upgrade is gonna take a while
okk, maybe its not-.-

Last edited:
no estimated time, we had over 25 script errors in functions, not to mention the sql errors... Will take like 3 days of work if we can figure out how to fix it... :/

no estimated time, we had over 25 script errors in functions, not to mention the sql errors... Will take like 3 days of work if we can figure out how to fix it... :/
Can you just leave the old one up while you work on the new one ?
I just made a druid and got nice equipment and level up my magic level getting ready to hunt and it went down :( was kinda upset lol.

Can you just leave the old one up while you work on the new one ?
I just made a druid and got nice equipment and level up my magic level getting ready to hunt and it went down :( was kinda upset lol.
id like to play aswell..nothing else worth playing on so why not put the old one and let people enjoy it while you work on the real thing?

If i put it on with the old client I will never have the new one fixed, it's online right now but nobody can login... I fixed it but after I'm done you guys will be able to login (in a day or 2 :) )

in a day or 2 o.o ill just put my server online and frig around with it and let people come on and rage until then get yours up cant wait :p

@RosOT ; do that :p, I hope we can get it online tomorrow... We haven't put any of our actions/creaturescripts scripts yet... All of the errors we experienced till now was map errors... We will start puting scripts on tomorrow and find the new functions for it... :p, stay tuned

@RosOT ; do that :p, I hope we can get it online tomorrow... We haven't put any of our actions/creaturescripts scripts yet... All of the errors we experienced till now was map errors... We will start puting scripts on tomorrow and find the new functions for it... :p, stay tuned
so how is it going so far? Can we hope you get it online today or that wont be possible? Just asking btw.