• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Mookvu 10.10 100% custom RPG - OFFICIAL START!

OK I FIGURED OUT THE PROBLEM BUT NOT THE SOURCE OF THE PROBLEM!!!!

Its not the server at all!!

We could not pvp, and I thought it was the servers sources! Its a script in my server!!

I found this out by extracting a clean version of server and logged on and attacked player.. So there is no converting, just adding scripts in 1 by 1 till i find what script messes pvp up! ok!

WILL GET THIS UP ASAP!

your all going to think im an idiot if you dont already lol..
we took it down cuz pvp didnt work.. well it did...
I added !pvp to turn pvp on or off for your character.... but i did it beggining of year and forgot about it.. so when my admin gets on skype.. it will be back on and ill start polishing the gameplay

lmao, its funny xD real men admit their mistakes... no matter how embarrassing haha

Ill add that to my new changelog so i dont forget! lol.. im so bad at organizing but im fixing that now..

Wow great idea for the chance for rare lamps xD Also, i added the monster to dropsome iron ores directly so thats y its in loot message sometimes :p
Ehh I was to excited lol it's a nice start but needs A LOT of work.
*would be nice to have more in depth customized monsters. I know there are some custom monsters, but it would be nice if most monsters had a different name, loot, spells, etc..

• I don't think there is any custom spells, but I'm not sure. If there isn't you should really add some for each class.
  • more custom items, like I know there are custom items but there are still lots of regular bland items. You should really edit all the normal tibia items in some way, or at least the level requirement for some items.
  • all types of quests, tasks, a lot more NPCs in general would be cool.
I really like the iron ore drop. I love features like that because it makes it exciting! But you need to work on it cause it gives trash SO much and on top of that only 60% chance to even work. The small wish lamps is alright, it either gives 200 gold or 250 exp which is nice at low levels but later on it's like meh. You can also get the upgrade one which is better, but would be nice if there was even better ones! Also maybe add in a few really rare items the lamp can give, would give it more suspense haha. The ring of mastery is cool but it's just 1 ring which is boring and easy to find lol. I really hope you add a lotttt more rings with a lot more effect :D It's nice how it won't show in the body which forces you to always open it, but there is some bug cause somtimes it does show it, unless it's supposed to be like that.

I don't think I'll be playing it for now, no motivation. Catching up the higher levels is going to take to long cause they had the advantage of unlimited pots. So I guess I'll wait until after Beta ^_^ but here's some ideas/suggestions.

• More custom items, monsters, features. Add in custom spells.
  • Quests of all sorts.
  • Lot's of secrets, hidden stuff, riddles, challenges.
  • Spell scrolls which will teach you a spell of some sort.
  • More random things monsters can drop cause that's what makes hunting fun.

the beta is back online in 10 minutes people

Also !pvp in the pz zone, turns your pvp on or off xD lol

Last edited:
You should consider giving extra experience to people using PvP ON. Like 10% or idk. Cause I can already tell everyone will be using no-pvp. Theres just no reason to turn PvP on.

On other server i played some time ago it was 100% exp for pvp char and 50% exp for non-pvp. Just don't remember if you could change your pvp option once per day or per week.

On other server i played some time ago it was 100% exp for pvp char and 50% exp for non-pvp. Just don't remember if you could change your pvp option once per day or per week.
That would have been Project XDC it was non pvp = normal exp Pvp=50% more Hardcore = 100% more i think

pvp characters will have 10% more experience rate :) or maybe we'll just remove the !pvp command

Good, now I can kill the botters :D that one guy botting the wisps was pissing me off and there was nothing I could do about it. Though.. killing them won't have much of an affect if they have an aol. They will just come back again later. Maybe a chance to lose your backpack regardless if you have an aol, or something. Cause just losing some exp doesn't seem sufficient enough to me. Botters in general should just be banned.