• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Mookvu 10.10 100% custom RPG - OFFICIAL START!

The server is quite fun, but training takes ages which is quite annoying for a beta. Besides that, my shielding seems to raise much faster than my distance, which is quite odd to be honest.

Yes, rates could be higher for beta, but with ring of mastery it's much faster. 4 times faster and with pacc 5 times, so you gain skill really fast. :)

The server is quite fun, but training takes ages which is quite annoying for a beta. Besides that, my shielding seems to raise much faster than my distance, which is quite odd to be honest.
I thought of highering the exp rate but I thought it would make people like the server alot at beta stage but after beta when it's back to normal they won't try to level up again... As for the shielding I don't think so o_O

:D xD
yup it's pretty hard xD
but i love it :)
Glad you liked it evil ! ;)

I thought of highering the exp rate but I thought it would make people like the server alot at beta stage but after beta when it's back to normal they won't try to level up again... As for the shielding I don't think so o_O

Glad you liked it evil ! ;)

I get your reasoning about the experience, won't argue with that. However, I'm positive my shielding raises faster than my distance at those training apes, I started training again at 43/41 and I'm at 44/43 now, so that's quite odd. I got about 75% shielding in the time I got 40~% in distance

sorry @mich3208 !! xD I'll raise attack speed on small stones and make them summonable ok!
Exevo stone :p

Last edited:
Tonight we should have our first event (gonna add more for sure, but 1 is okay for now), it's gonna be a surprise, you'll only see it if your online ;)

Got my ED, named Huch, stuck on the upper floor of the house right of the temple. You can't go downstairs anymore after going upstairs, so you get stuck.

The server is pretty fun so far im liking it and i won the hide and seek event 25cc pimpen

Thanks to @Cornex , we are changing to tfs 1.0, after w change & re-compile we will start adding events... We still don't like the idea of tps, so to join events you will say !eventname join ingame & you will be teleported to the event :)

When you try opening the body of an Ancient Thornback, you get a debug.

Oh, and I am stuck at some stairs once again rofl.

Not sure if anyone can make this happen, but my ED Huch is still stuck at the Spellbear, so would be nice if I could finally be moved. Some other's seem to be stuck aswell at the moment.

Your page does not seem to be working I can't download the client create an account or see anything other than this
Page.jpg