• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] NoxiousOT -> Real Map 8.60, Staged -> Events & Custom Features

Servers needed a reset for a long time, but the GM is stubborn as fuck doesn't realize new people have 0 chance with all these +500 HP sets running about.

Basically to start fresh you HAVE to donate.

New Event - Noxious Party
A new event has been added to NoxiousOT called Noxious Party. This event is similar to games such as Mario Party which feature many fast-paced mini-games played in under a minute. We often get requests for events which we are unsure would work as a full 8 to 12 minute event. The idea of this event is to combine all of these events together so that players can continuously be playing something new. This event also allows us to try new ideas quickly and get feedback on them. If any of these event ideas or future mini-games are successful, then we will have the opportunity to move them to their own complete event and improve on them. The beta version of Noxious Party will include eight complete mini-games.

Zombie Invasion
Avoid being infected by the undead. There are multiple different undead types which special abilities.

noxiousparty01.jpg

Soccer
You have 25 seconds to work as a team and score as many goals as possible.

noxiousparty02.jpg

Goblin Bomber
Goblins will fall from the sky with bombs attached to them. If they get close to you, they will arm their bomb and charge you.

noxiousparty03.jpg

Trash Transporters
You have 30 seconds as a team to find the correct teleporter and dispose as much trash as possible to gain score. Throwing it in the wrong teleporter will cause it to sizzle and disappear.

noxiousparty04.jpg

..and many more!
There are a total of eight mini-games and we will be adding more in the future.

noxiousparty05.jpg

Hey I dont know if you will see this message but im not able to connect to your server all I want to do is pk and play your ot could you please message me on otland or add me on skype Brunoblizzard12 so we can talk about this will only take 1 minute :)

Bump, we've hit an all time peak for players online. We are over 3 years old and still growing!

@nazi13: Our last record was broken a year ago over 2 years into the last era. Yes, there are more players now because of a reset but over time the server has stayed online and isn't dying.

bump.

Bump, 531 online players. We recently switched to a new dedicated server and made a lot of improvements to help with lag issues some players experienced. Everything should be running smooth now.

Back