• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Old War 7.40 [Events][Antibot] Realistic 7.40 gameplay is now Online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wasn't aware the server had donation? But to be clear i'd definitely contribute to getting a more stable host as well. This is the only warserver left to play =P

nice hopefully it doesnt go down as much, looking forward to playing now that its back up
can you do something about killing your own mcs for exp? like maybe no exp if same ip or something
seems really unfair considering u start at lvl 50 now instead of 80 and that it takes less kills to lvl

What did you do to this server? Its terrible now. Turn it back to how it was please. Or change everything back but make it lvl 50. You changed alot of shit its awful theres 4 ppl online

Can't log in, when i try a message appears and it says "Noone is streaming right now"

Too laggy for me unfortunately, hard to hit people with 180 ping.

Too laggy for me unfortunately, hard to hit people with 180 ping.
Ya I understand. Have you tried login with wtfast? afaik it's currently free just click on get 14 days free while tryin' to set the game client.

Is it possible to connect here through OTClient?

Server is no longer fun to me. teams of 3-4 just walk around and UE after they been on for awhile which is a unfair advantage. Oh and I accidentally hit my brother last and he died and it insta killed me lmfao

Last edited:
Server is no longer fun to me. teams of 3-4 just walk around and UE after they been on for awhile which is a unfair advantage. Oh and I accidentally hit my brother last and he died and it insta killed me lmfao
The issue with your bother is now fixed. Any suggestion regardin' these guys with UEs?

#Thread: There's gonna be a new client tomorrow.. It will auto update everytime we want to clean botters out there so you won't have to re-download clients every week, set new hotkeys and so.

personally i was looking forward to this. But sadly i made an ed where i thought id be able to 2 hit people with sds like last version, but it never happened. It literally makes playing an ed useless since ms have all these good waves and ues and i get a para. Bring back the eds 2 hitting ppl with sds and it would be fun because now its so easy to play since u take 2 hits from anyone then just heal.

The first days of the server was great, now that all the africans knows about the server all they do is ganging up on people 5v1 but that's not all. They don't even shoot sd. No, they only spam gfbs, waves and UE's because that's all they can hit. Totally worthless.

1. Boost SD damage by 5%
2. Give druids 15 more magic lvls
3. Make exevo mort hur (not exevo gran vis lux) cost 1 soul points to cast
4. Change UE cost to 1200 mana and 5 soul points
5. Remove GFBs
6. Change energy fields to do their NORMAL damage <- sometimes you can't even kill someone with double sd+burst even tho you stand there for 30 seconds making perfect combos. We need that extra energy damage then.
7. Remove energy bombs/lines

This will take you an hour to change, if you do this the server will be a lot better balanced and you'll gain a higher player population which will enable you to add more donations to pay for a better host.

1. Boost SD damage by 5%

2. Give druids 15 more magic lvls

3. Make exevo mort hur (not exevo gran vis lux) cost 1 soul points to cast

4. Change UE cost to 1200 mana and 5 soul points

5. Remove GFBs

6. Change energy fields to do their NORMAL damage <- sometimes you can't even kill someone with double sd+burst even tho you stand there for 30 seconds making perfect combos. We need that extra energy damage then.

7. Remove energy bombs/lines

I don't really like your ideas because players are looking for a more "realistic pvp damage system". So they can get better at playing high/low rates.

It's not bad to keep the most used runes/spells as close to the current standard as possible. (sd/ue/gfb/mort hur)

Even a really high UE/ mort hur is fun because players need to use their energy ring/ magic shield more. Running low on mana also gets more dangerous. Things you need to deal with in most servers.

Still a war server is most fun when it's SD/Mwall (skill) oriented.
With a lowered exhaust and less delayed actions.

But all of that is up to Lording and won't solve or fix much.
I'm totally fine with what he brings. Bugs, flaws and idiots included.

I like your stream though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back