• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] OtUnderworld 8.21

Verticos

Reaction score
Ot Underworld 8.21 PvP

Server Log On Information

IP: oteclipse.no-ip.biz
Port: 7171
Client: 8.21

Account Manager:

Username: 1
Password: 1

Multipliers:
Exp: 15x
Skill:35x
Magic:5x

Minimap

ice.jpg

Host Computer

Intel (R) Core (TM)2 Quad CPU Q9300 @ 2.5Ghz
6.00 Gigs Ramb
Internet Connection at 1.5 mbs upgrading to 7 mbs on August 23rd

Interesting facts

The server was created in around 2-3 weeks, and is hosted by one of 3 of the staff.
There is a custom rookguard area currently that includes quests to gain starter items such as a plate set and requires level 20 to leave, however if you would like to enter main immediately; you may choose to die and be automatically ported to the mainland.
The server also has a slightly modified attack speed to help make things interesting for both PvP, and PvE content.
The idea of Underworld is to provide the tibia Ot community with an rpg that will stimulate the adventure spirit along with the challenging idea of tibia wars!
I also understand that many people have ideas, and many concerns about things they see in the ot server when they play. I encourage any and all people that play with concers to contact me via. msn at [email protected]

Website
A custom website is also currently under construction.

Back