• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera 7.6 PVP-E/RPG Highrate RESET

Ian12 , tell us the IP of your MAINOT and then login with GOD and write to us , say HI I AM IAN12 IN OTLAND.NET , THANKS! and we'll trust you :)

okay. client 8.6 real-map.net Admin Ian, standing in thais dp. come on down :)

WRONG.. lol... i have 3 ots... my main one has 314 max. but thank you for that.. and i wont stop being a prick because your an ass hole. so... ;)

Doesn't make you any more right. When it comes to a server that actually requires half a brain to be decent, you fail miserably =(.

Doesn't make you any more right. When it comes to a server that actually requires half a brain to actually be decent, you fail miserably =(.

OUCH... dont talk shit.. seriously? lol.. yes i agree the name. Wow great ot name. but w.e thats not important. But what you dont no is that i have a HUGE custom vip section... and the vip is buyable in game.. from an npc. lol get your facts straight. i have a 3rd vocation, tons of custom quests and custom scripts, so i think i do have a brain. wheres your ot? humm... didnt think so. nice try though. :)

ian12 no 1 cares about ur server ! we here to talk about pandera the server we truely care about i wish it could be a better hoster to run this ot xd so it would be perfect but u cant always have wat u want =/

ian12 no 1 cares about ur server ! we here to talk about pandera the server we truely care about i wish it could be a better hoster to run this ot xd so it would be perfect but u cant always have wat u want =/

i totally agree, i wasnt the one who brought up my ot. but anyways... good luck with the dedicated or w/e if u need a good dedicated host site, pm me.. mine has been great. how much are you paying to have it hosted anyways? jw.

i totally agree, i wasnt the one who brought up my ot. but anyways... good luck with the dedicated or w/e if u need a good dedicated host site, pm me.. mine has been great. how much are you paying to have it hosted anyways? jw.

WRONG.. lol... i have 3 ots... my main one has 314 max. but thank you for that.. and i wont stop being a prick because your an ass hole. so...

Lol, your such a moron. And why come here saying "fail ot" if you "totally agree" with Spray? Do you even realize how much of a idiot you are?

Once again coming from the guy with the worst old school server out there.

Why not just say the truth...

Pandera = X
X = Fun OT - Shitty Gm's
Fun OT - Shitty Gm's = Better OT

Please, i beg u pandera, sell this OT to someone that is actually responsible... You might have worked for it, But you just dont deserve it atall..

Nuff said..
Keviszek

PM'd you all.. I hope someone helps. I really wanna get the server going.

Pandera 7.6 RPG PVP-E highrate based off yurots map with over 3 years of map editations! Online friday!

Unless thats old as fuck and ur just getting fake hopes for every1, change ur signature homie...

Yours, Keviszek!

Pandera, I would suggest some serious changes to the server to ensure success and a constant flow of cash to keep the server up and running. Get a new dedication that isn't BR, pm Ian, maybe he has some suggestions. I suggest that maybe you should edit the donor items, I'm sure the community or even myself have plenty of suggestions available to make donors more appealing to the community. But a major change that NEEDS to be done in order to ensure success is to punish botters and enforce some rules.

I guarantee the one group of people that are never going to help your server or even care about it are the botters. The botters are the ones abusing the PvP system by using cheat software to do work for them, therefore they don't need any edge in game (which by the way is what donations are there for, to give players that extra edge). The botter's PvP is fucking flawless due to the fact that they can run around town spamming a SD hotkey until their target is dead without so much as a warning by the staff. So why the hell would they want to donate to a server they can easily control because the staff aren't enforcing the rules? All the botters are doing is scaring/pissing off legitimate players who would actually consider donating to your server to provide them an edge they may want in RPGing or against better PvPers. The reason why other servers like Oldera for example even had donators was because the admins knew that the botters were only going to cause problems so they took care of them ASAP. The way I see it is if they don't have enough decency to respect the server rules then they obviously aren't going to support it. The ammount of botters on pandera are currently fucking things over for new players especially because of the power abuse and violation of the rules so DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Now I'm not saying go all out 24 hour botter watch because I do agree that there are a lot of botters and always will be (besides, warring against a botter here and there is fun) but at least make an effort to prevent the ammount of obvious botting that takes place right now.

Actually show that you care about the server and ban a few botters and rule violators to prove a point. Right now they have no shame in spamming SD or auto healing in front of your afk admin characters which is pathetic. Step it up a little and enforce the rules because right now the staff hasn't showed that they give a shit about the server so how do you expect to get a community that respects you? Anyways its just my opinion, hope you take it into consideration.

Best of luck with the dedication issue hope to see the server back online soon.

Last edited:
@ up. i agree with you 100% botters ruin everything.. i strictly enforce no botting on my main ot, i have a jail, i take levels away, and i give notations, 3 notes=ban, 2 bans = deletion. yes, i give a lot of chances, but once you take 30 levels away from a lvl 270. they stop botting. lol. but your comment about contacting me for a host. I sent pandera a PM, saying im willing to host his ot for him. im not corrupt, i dont need staff. i dont want his donations... all i ask is 30$ a month have a 24/7 host. Now that this is public maybe he can trust me. either way. im just trying to help. -pandera, send me a pm if you want me to host your ot. ( my dedicated his in the USA, so there shouldnt be any lag, at least my ots never lag. )

all this advice is pointless, this guy doesnt even bother watching cams or anything. It will be same old "this is 7.6, everyone bot, deal with it" shit again exucse, nymphis u posted solid proof of multiple botters this reset, and he just ignored them lol

i pity anyone that gives him a single cent

Back