• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera 7.6 PVP-E STAGED RPG!

Ah sweet. But the server is lagging quite a bit, heard someone else had the same problem?

Ye.. i noticed its Yurots/Neverlands..
But people seem to like it.
Its probably Edited ;p..
So i gonna give a try..
@GM
fix proxy :p

Shushu

Gm Powerless should be named to GM Useless since that idiot force closed the server last night and it didn't save, lost like 3h of my time. First he claimed it to be "Crash" then he told he force closed it, what a brainhero gtfo

he debugged me twice already, someone should mention to him that tping to people while invisible is a nono in 7.6

+ bot serv lolz, not even bothering to report botters since the owner clearly dont care even tho u show proof

serv crashed yet again and ppl like 4h of game time

rly confident messages from this guy too

22:17 GM Powerless: There still may be some crashes... would you guys rather have me put the server offline for a few days while im working on it..?

Noone lost 4 hours of gametime. And thats probably the best option, since alls everyone does it bitch >.>

Just wait man. Patience. Everything will be good in the next few days. I just dont wanna crack down on botters when theres more important matters you know?

Server will be down until every bug is fixed, since all you all do is complain.

Server save has nothing to do with the crash. Just wait like 24 hours or so and it'll be online and running smoothly i promise!

Back