• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera Custom 7.72 PVP-E/RPG

Read... some pages back. It is explained. People talk without knowing.

- - - Updated - - -

I will be not playing anymore i know its not your fault but downtime gets me un-interested but i support your great OT.

@Schmanky Pancham was right dont get cocky Bar12 is promoting an 7.6 server via PM to everyone in your thread just to let you know. He gave me this link

outcast.no-ip.org
Saying "you're un interested" aint gonna make this server open faster, and we really couldn't give a shit if you play or not. Geeky fag.

Read... some pages back. It is explained. People talk without knowing.

- - - Updated - - -

I will be not playing anymore i know its not your fault but downtime gets me un-interested but i support your great OT.

@Schmanky Pancham was right dont get cocky Bar12 is promoting an 7.6 server via PM to everyone in your thread just to let you know. He gave me this link

outcast.no-ip.org

Why is he advertising by PM instead of making a thread? I wouldn't use the same acc #/pass than in pandera or else you'll probably get hacked by that guy.

Why is he advertising by PM instead of making a thread? I wouldn't use the same acc #/pass than in pandera or else you'll probably get hacked by that guy.
So wise.
@Schmanky any updates?

EDIT: WTF SERV WEBSITE WORKING!

Last edited:
Dean F. @ Mochahost
1:51 AM (30 minutes ago)

to me
Hello,

The issue was solved.

I apologize for any inconveniences.

Have a nice day/evening.
Have the ability to bring it back up right now, I'm just not sure if I should either

1. Just turn it on

2. Plan a reset with lower rates and make it slightly more difficult

No reset/no lower exp or i quit wtf! I know nobody cares if I quit but I think many players will quit if u lower exp
Why is server closed?

Last edited:
Turn it ON!

- - - Updated - - -

Dont change anything server will sucees as long as it hopefully doesnt get ddosed

Since the Admin for some reason has not told you all, I'll let you know that:

The server is online!

you server no succed
war ot succed with lvls 50s
infinitures runes
only mages paladins knights for nobs
pm me i give u more info
yours Chee Tos

I think it's a ddos, so I guess you're dead, everyone is dead.
Fuking punio rager.

Kal: We are aware of your situation and we are currently working on fixing it for you as soon as possible.
Kal: We are facing some temporary server maintenance
Needless to say, I DO NOT recommend ever using MochaHost. Completely been fucking over the server since day one.

I think I'm done with the server, I will probably release it to the public soon.

Back