• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera Custom 7.72 PVP-E/RPG

Don't get cocky now... Anyway, why drop exp rate? it's perfect as it is imo. I don't care about trainers. Finally, I don't know any hosts :p

So you live in Dallas? o.0

Don't get cocky now... Anyway, why drop exp rate? it's perfect as it is imo. I don't care about trainers. Finally, I don't know any hosts :p

So you live in Dallas? o.0

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be cocky =P. Drop exp rate because level 100 in 2 days is eh.

And, no, I live in New York >.>. Dallas is kinda-sorta in the center of the US and as close as it gets to Mexico/Brazil (where a lot of players are from).

Ill prefer if Exp is dropped a little and i dont mind a reset even thought i was almost 90. Some suggestions: Remove trainers, another city on the map and more areas. Make bigger houses!

I think the server should be near the east of US not only for me but there are some europeans playing and Latin Americans.

^ Are you the same mia from ingame? :blink:

Btw, if you're gonna drop the exp make sure its not too much of a drop or else this would really be a "highrate" server, I don't wanna feel like I'm playing Tibianic.

Mai Miharu ^^

@Owner
and yes drop it but dont make it lower than 20-30x also if you reset it announce the opening at least 6 hours before you do it.

100 in 2 days? That was me on a paladin... I could probably do it in one on a paladin and I know for a fact I can take over 100 in a day on a knight or sorc on this server easy if I no-life it...

I don't really see a point in removing any trainers considering people will still get level 20 chars and just stick them in there all day even when they don't plan to play those level 20's anytime soon which makes the people who actually play and just want to train at night lose out on getting spots.

So what's it gonna be? Reset yes, no?

Still unsure. I'll definitely let you guys know wayyyy ahead of time if I do plan to.

100 in 2 days? That was me on a paladin... I could probably do it in one on a paladin and I know for a fact I can take over 100 in a day on a knight or sorc on this server easy if I no-life it...

I don't really see a point in removing any trainers considering people will still get level 20 chars and just stick them in there all day even when they don't plan to play those level 20's anytime soon which makes the people who actually play and just want to train at night lose out on getting spots.

Well, to combat that I could simply raise the training level to 40-50 =P.

I also consistently went through trainers and kicked (banned a few constant) macroers/mages with wands, so spots were consistently open.

Last edited:
already this server will not work? you know some cool server at the tibia?

experience stage it's for faggots , exp fix it's the best , put 6x and give some difficulty on this server , peoples who get started, kill one time a level 70 and get level 50 WOW nice (y)

Owner probably busy irl with family,beer and whatever else he might like...

May i ask why exactly is it down atm?

Read... some pages back. It is explained. People talk without knowing.

- - - Updated - - -

I will be not playing anymore i know its not your fault but downtime gets me un-interested but i support your great OT.

@Schmanky Pancham was right dont get cocky Bar12 is promoting an 7.6 server via PM to everyone in your thread just to let you know. He gave me this link

outcast.no-ip.org

Last edited:
Back