• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera Custom 7.72 PVP-E/RPG

These people say good.
Open war ots will be better than this your orshaball offline.
Your orshabaal a few frags boring, no fun, and is still offline.
It should be open war ots and let people have fun and do not squeeze your ass and do nothing.
Do not waste your time, do not fart in the stool and staring at the orshabaal.

Make war ots with sms shop you make money for new dedicated server and put war ots on dedicated server.
Next time make money for your orshaball and put 2 servers online.
This is the best option, and even later earn money for the pizza and burgers on your war ots with sms shop.

pandera.hopto.org Pandera 7.72 PVP-E 138 (164) / 1000 89.39% 140 x30 PVP [ 7.7 ]

- - - Updated - - -

And Offline

WHere is the admin? Should I wait for this Server? Or it will be forever offline from now?

I'm right here, it's just not worth posting as if I don't post every hour people think I abandoned the server.

Server will be back. Could be in 30 minutes, could be in 4 hours, could be in a day, could be in a few days. I do not know.

These people say good.
Open war ots will be better than this your orshaball offline.
Your orshabaal a few frags boring, no fun, and is still offline.
It should be open war ots and let people have fun and do not squeeze your ass and do nothing.
Do not waste your time, do not fart in the stool and staring at the orshabaal.

Hahaha^^? You on war no have chance noob
0 skill pvp

Admins unban my account Mex Lunatic or lower the banishment time to 1 week. I wasnt ddosing any server ever, it was just some morons who accused me for doing it so i acted like i rly ddosed this ot just to mess with them.

Amazing server i must say, great engine, love it! Too bad that some noobs are pinging it, really look forward to playing it once again :)
Keep up the good work, you got my respect, Schmanky :thumbup:

The problem with mocha host is their service, if he does not get an solution today we will have to wait until monday. I used them some years ago and asked for my money one week after.

I really appreciate the compliments, it's the only thing that gives me motivation to be completely honest.

Anyways, all that I can say, is that I simply cannot afford proper DDoS protection (the host I'm using at the moment has very above average network and port speeds however) and if I could believe me I would not hesitate.

If anyone wishes, they can PM me with suggestions to a new hosting provider (hosted in the USA).

In the meantime, it's all up to Mocha-Host and their very, very slow customer service :mad:

I dont play any kind of Tibia server right now but mochahost is one of the worst hosting companies and their negative review count is on the top. There are cheaper companies with way better service and performance. Right now i use soft layer... So cheap US companies i dont know but do your research and view reviews before buying.

man come on change host because this one sux and sever is more time offline than online

Back
Top Bottom