• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera Custom 7.72 PVP-E/RPG

Dickens's writing is still widely enjoyed.
06.jpg

07.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

There are a few players at level 151. You should consider changing the rates from 3x to 5x above level 151 so people keep lvling. This also decreases the random pking and awards people who level.

Good job on the donations. As the person above said, you should add MPA, GLEGS etc

Really cool video made by Corrupted Mage:

[video=youtube;VmWlCoV89AU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmWlCoV89AU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Big quest being added; going to nerf the Pandera weapons a bit and make this quest give the new best weps in game. Here's a few teasers (no monsters are in yet, most likely are going to be custom) -

Q0yFVYx.png

rpceWEh.png

nOUUUyZ.png

8RDaxlK.png

Make sure all current pandera weapons are replaced (including those who are in-game already). Also, I would suggest making the paladin weapon something else instead of an arrow, maybe a spear? Or a star? Something One-handed would be nice.

Make sure all current pandera weapons are replaced (including those who are in-game already). Also, I would suggest making the paladin weapon something else instead of an arrow, maybe a spear? Or a star? Something One-handed would be nice.

Paladins shudnt use shields imo

Better make dat pandera wand 2-handed.
Better make wands 2-handed

This server isn't "oldschool" when you got custom items and spells.

Maou is the smartest guy on this forum right now.

not to mention this is a custom map, so nothing can "old-school" unless you give me real 7.72 map

Maou is the smartest guy on this forum right now.

not to mention this is a custom map, so nothing can "old-school" unless you give me real 7.72 map

Being one of the smart guys on the forum, I take offense to that statement!

If you wanted plain oldschool, you shouldn't be on a highrate OT.

I don't get your logic.

Doesnt feel oldschool. Knights should be the only race blocking.

Since when are knights a "race"? And idgaf if it feels oldschool or not I want the server to be fun, not a replica of Tibia back in 7.72.

Since when are knights a "race"? And idgaf if it feels oldschool or not I want the server to be fun, not a replica of Tibia back in 7.72.

so your entitled to your opinion and hes entitled to his, so why get upset about his suggestion then get mad when people don't like yours?

Back