• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Project-RL 10.90|Low Rate Real map| x3 no stages

Yeah, true.
But @Bling Bling said to me that "Master Umbral Items" are better than donates, and they have got 75 attack, so I dont know if he meant Onehanded or Twohanded.
But I suppose he meant Onehanded weapon, cause Solar Axe is onehanded too :p
Well.. That doesnt matter.
Are there better armor too or just weapons?

Only weapons :S
its not really play to win cause u can easly get points in game

Not only weapons great weapons but eq aswell ... i guess you would have to actually play a game to know if you like it. OR we can just bark pay2win all day. :D

-non donar in game item-
13:38 You see a furious frock (Arm:12, magic level +3, protection physical +3%, earth +3%, fire +3%, ice +3%, holy +3%, death +3%).
It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids of level 100 or higher.
It weighs 34.00 oz.

-non donar in game item-

Not only weapons great weapons but eq aswell ... i guess you would have to actually play a game to know if you like it. OR we can just bark pay2win all day. :D

-non donar in game item-
13:38 You see a furious frock (Arm:12, magic level +3, protection physical +3%, earth +3%, fire +3%, ice +3%, holy +3%, death +3%).
It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids of level 100 or higher.
It weighs 34.00 oz.

-non donar in game item-

Dark Lord's Cape (15 points)
You see a dark lord's cape (Arm:11, magic level +5, speed +15). It can only be wielded properly by druids and sorcerers of level 8 or higher. It weighs 29.00 oz. There is a dark aura surrounding it.
Nice try. :p

Dark Lord's Cape (15 points)
You see a dark lord's cape (Arm:11, magic level +5, speed +15). It can only be wielded properly by druids and sorcerers of level 8 or higher. It weighs 29.00 oz. There is a dark aura surrounding it.
Nice try. :p

Im not going to make an exact replica of an donar item just so i can say "obtain great items in game" these are two different pieces of equipment. I personally would prefer protection over the 2 ml and speed.. besides im not going to spoil all of my surprises, players enjoy discovering new things. you played my 8.6 a while back, thought you would understand. Im not releasing information for the sake of player thrill/experience.

Im not going to make an exact replica of an donar item just so i can say "obtain great items in game" these are two different pieces of equipment. I personally would prefer protection over the 2 ml and speed.. besides im not going to spoil all of my surprises, players enjoy discovering new things. you played my 8.6 a while back, thought you would understand. Im not releasing information for the sake of player thrill/experience.
Im now accusing you as a liar. Prove me wrong, that your server isnt pay2win. ;D

I know, I loved 8.6 server <3
But I was rocking with blue set, because of slot system, which made donors useless (unless you have got luck or buy tons of them)

I know, I loved 8.6 server <3
But I was rocking with blue set, because of slot system, which made donors useless (unless you have got luck or buy tons of them)
It was a fun, but not to most balanced system lol. Players who want to succeed will succeed. Cheers

I tried server again, it's very nice.
Just the community is so fucking dumb, 10ppl try to kill 100lvl knight.... Seriously?
GM Justin is killing new players with his abused char, worst GM I ever saw... you should fire him (just my opinion)
It's disgusting new players...
Server is really nice, but players are destroying everything.

I tried server again, it's very nice.
Just the community is so fucking dumb, 10ppl try to kill 100lvl knight.... Seriously?
GM Justin is killing new players with his abused char, worst GM I ever saw... you should fire him (just my opinion)
It's disgusting new players...
Server is really nice, but players are destroying everything.
Ill look into it..

Last edited:
Back