• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Project-RL 10.90|Low Rate Real map| x3 no stages

Time for a reset.

4NSUyX8.png

edit: nvm i see you turned it into orshabaal ot.

Last season of Project-RL turned into orshabaal too at the end.
Now please make potions infinite.

Time for a reset.

4NSUyX8.png

edit: nvm i see you turned it into orshabaal ot.
Im not reseting, i decided to go a different route with my server. rather than reseting every 3 months.. I decided to build as my players evolve. I would love to SS your online players but it doesn't even work :p

Update Released, New boss monsters have been added as well as new Areas , these creatures should be hunted using "ring of ending" this is a great area for team hunting. These monsters almost guarantee profit if hunted properly and the EXP payout insures manual players defiantly have an edge since these monsters are practically un-botable and require great caution while hunting.

would not suggest playing, was at svagrond arena trying to get a new weapon and a lvl 420 pally comes and kills me as a lvl 80 knight. which litterally means the high lvls go and hunt the low lvls... sad.

I Recommend not using the same information you use on here as other ots.

Because he will hack you.
dude you're really annoying, seriously done with this site.

Edit: I work 10+ hours a day i don't have time to keep up with your childish games get a life

All Current Donation Sets are free, we will be rolling out a pretty big update within the next couple of weeks.

dude you're really annoying, seriously done with this site.

Edit: I work 10+ hours a day i don't have time to keep up with your childish games get a life

Relax, this is just a angry guy in life that keep commenting on ALL advertising posts :p

What do you mean with "free"?
no money, no care take its free. Its a chance for players who cant donated to get some solid gear, im doing a pretty big update with in the next week or so and gear will help players fight new mobs etc

Bump, Our Set Give Away promotion is still going on! Project-rl a long term server with no resets that you can count on!

Ok, what did happen to server?
Are players who played before getting any recompensation?
Any chance to get back points?

Ok, what did happen to server?
Are players who played before getting any recompensation?
Any chance to get back points?

I didn't wipe points from the accounts, so if players had left overs they could use as they please. Ive decided to go a another route with the server.
players took very little interest so i went a route i"ve been daring to explore for quite some time. I am still working on the 10.82 version doing a complete over haul but in the mean time this is Project-rl V2 is my primary focus.

Seemed like a cool server until I died at level 10 after only five minutes online by a level 60 master sorcerer's energy wave. I understand the server is player vs player, but with only 15 players online it seems insane that players are trying to make new players quit. Don't even get me started on the training room with botters gaining an unfair advantage over normal players.

So let's recap:

I wasn't online long enough to rate the server on anything. One thing I can say is that if you don't have a bot, do not play here. If you do have a bot, you will die at level 10-50 by players with magic level 90, and you will die at level 51+ by the I Say Meow guild or by Fourth Reich (comment "Ein Volk, ein Reich, zwei Führer").
Enough said.

Seemed like a cool server until I died at level 10 after only five minutes online by a level 60 master sorcerer's energy wave. I understand the server is player vs player, but with only 15 players online it seems insane that players are trying to make new players quit. Don't even get me started on the training room with botters gaining an unfair advantage over normal players.

So let's recap:

I wasn't online long enough to rate the server on anything. One thing I can say is that if you don't have a bot, do not play here. If you do have a bot, you will die at level 10-50 by players with magic level 90, and you will die at level 51+ by the I Say Meow guild or by Fourth Reich (comment "Ein Volk, ein Reich, zwei Führer").
Enough said.
Go play Fortera bro...Not worth it to play this ot.

Back