• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Relicaria 7.72/ 7.4 - Official Start on Friday - 02.03.2018 - 18:00 CET

CipsoftStinks

www.relicaria.com
Solutions
Reaction score
rU6NBEH.jpg

[USA] Relicaria 7.72/ 7.4 - Official Start on Friday - 02.03.2018 - 18:00 CET

Server Information:
Uptime: 24/7
OFFICIAL START: Friday 2 March 18:00 (CET)
Version: 7.4 graphics
Map content: Real Map 7.72 with PORT HOPE, POI & DEMON OAK QUESTS ADDED
World type: PvP-Enforced With skulls(exp from player killing)
Client: antibot 7.72 client NO HOTKEYS!
Server Configuration:
Experience Table: stages
Code:
minlevel="8" maxlevel="29" multiplier="7"
         minlevel="30" maxlevel="49" multiplier="6"
         minlevel="50" maxlevel="74" multiplier="5"
         minlevel="75" maxlevel="94" multiplier="4"
         minlevel="95" maxlevel="119" multiplier="3"
         minlevel="120" maxlevel="149" multiplier="2"
         minlevel="150" maxlevel="199" multiplier="2"
         minlevel="200" maxlevel="299" multiplier="2"
         minlevel="300" multiplier="1"

Skills and magic level stages (tested it's working very balancedbetween pall knight and mages)
Code:
skillStages[SKILL_FIST] = {{0,8},{40,3},{60,2},{60,1}}
skillStages[SKILL_CLUB] = {{0,10},{40,6},{50,3},{60,1}}
skillStages[SKILL_SWORD] = {{0,10},{40,6},{50,3},{60,1}}
skillStages[SKILL_AXE] = {{0,10},{40,6},{50,3},{60,1}}
skillStages[SKILL_DISTANCE] = {{0,3},{40,2},{50,1},{60,1}}
skillStages[SKILL_SHIELD] = {{0,9},{40,6},{60,2},{80,3},{100,1}}
skillStages[SKILL_FISHING] = {{0,5},{60,4},{80,3},{100,2},{110,1}}
skillStages[SKILL__MAGLEVEL] = {{0,10},{6,5},{15,2},{25,3},{30,2},{40,1}}

Loot Rate: x2.0
Regeneration Rate: High
Gameplay:
Live Cast System
NO PAY TO WIN ! (Free players have everything excluding some outfits and the ability to buy houses or light command)
7.4 spells and damage formulas, working as 8.0, Spells like (exori vis, exori mort) are shooted directly to monsters /players
No PZ-lock on boats or carpets (bring me to xxx code added)
Item/UH traps
Party share experience
Tasks
Capture The Flag Event !
Pits of Inferno Quest(with real monsters)
Demon Oak Quest(with real monsters)
Buy bp mana/runes with simple keywords (bp mf, bp sd)
New custom items & monsters at a new isle for players 100+
Changes:
Added customs spells and 8.x spells (you can check them at spells section in website)
UE mana cost: 1200
Runes mana cost: 7.4
Conjured runes x2 charges
Runes in shop x1 charges
Promotion: 20k
Djinns/Rashid: FREE
Desert Quest: SOLO
Amulet of loss: 20k
Bless system with twist of fate 8.x bless system (price depends on level)

War Configuration:
Redskull: 5 frags (3 days redskull)
Banishment: 20 frags (3 days banishment)
Fragtime: 12 hours/frag

PREMIUM FEATURES

+45 Outfits (excluding the already known ones),free players would have the normal premium outfits too ofc
+Option to Get house
+Light with command
+new spells effects (the same attack as others for example: exevo gran mas vis, but with changed graphics)
bless system:
itrF23I.png

Last edited:
Some changes are nice like exori vis into target, and tera/frigo wave for druids ? Custom content also intresting but advertisement is needed for peoples to play ;/.

Some changes are nice like exori vis into target, and tera/frigo wave for druids ? Custom content also intresting but advertisement is needed for peoples to play ;/.
thanks for your reply, but im making tons of advertisements at ot serv forums, do you mean advertiment at otservlist.org?

Last edited:
I would test it out for an evening, but exp and skill rate is so low bro.
hello @Nosferatu88
skills seems to be low but i've added an stage system for skill and for experience it uses stages too ! i will update my thread you can easily get skill 40 in few hours

updated main post!

Last edited:
I mean some exprate, where you can get lvl 100 super fast. and u have end stage like 100 - 999 exp 5x. It's better idea for some new ot's than lowrate. PLayers can test every resp and quest faster and it's not boring even with low playerbase.

i think it would be a good idea to make something like that but exp x5 at level 100 would cause the end of the serv in a week .. i will change the stages to something easier thanks for your reply

what abou this? @Nosferatu88
Code:
minlevel="8" maxlevel="29" multiplier="5"
         minlevel="30" maxlevel="49" multiplier="4"
         minlevel="50" maxlevel="74" multiplier="4"
         minlevel="75" maxlevel="94" multiplier="3"
         minlevel="200" maxlevel="299" multiplier="2"

@zrokowany what about this stages bro?

Last edited:
Not really, top reasons why servers die are: tone of bugs, retarded/corupted administration, Orshaball donation shop(pay2win) , lack of pvp on the server , lack of content on the server (custom areas) , lack of advertisement, spoofing server obviously*.
It's hard to fulfill all these needs, but server like this can be created with cooperation of some peoples.
I suggest to set exp way higher than you currently set, because players won't trihard to exp on lowrate with low playerbase, and on Highrate peoples don't really care if there is a low playerbase, you can exp fast, fight fast, make quest fast, and test everything fast, yeee server might die fast also, but you gain reputation, and community with further editions will know that your servers is fun, bugless, balanced.

make proxy please i want to join with my eu team
Hello @zrokowany yes i want to but to implement that i will need to buy more virtual private servers and at this point this will be not possible unless i recieve i recieve some donations also you can test the server hopefully it wont be so much laggy for you and your team, hope to see you mate
^^

I think the stages and rates are perfect for the server to last a while. You should add the videos you have on this thread to your website. Website doesn't give a good idea of all the custom content you have which seems very cool. I'm excited for this server, give more info about the custom items/monsters

I think the stages and rates are perfect for the server to last a while. You should add the videos you have on this thread to your website. Website doesn't give a good idea of all the custom content you have which seems very cool. I'm excited for this server, give more info about the custom items/monsters
yeah you're right im gonna do it ^^

now exp is from x3 to x1 ? Make it like before from x5 to x1 wtf its not medivia

now exp is from x3 to x1 ? Make it like before from x5 to x1 wtf its not medivia
that's what i did xd the exp is by stages mates and it never was x1

Code:
minlevel="8" maxlevel="29" multiplier="5"
minlevel="30" maxlevel="49" multiplier="4" 
minlevel="50" maxlevel="74" multiplier="4" 
minlevel="75" maxlevel="94" multiplier="3" 
minlevel="200" maxlevel="299" multiplier="1"

Last edited: