• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
can any expected to be called :( seems like its gonna be a while

- - - Updated - - -

btw you shud make it so not only certain lvls are able to access the area cuz thn war wont be fun, cuz once u go to lvl 50+ area thn you cant get more poeple until thy come to 50+ area
also please dont change training area to safe zone, keep it like that :p

You will always be able to go back to previous towns, no worries there.

Also the training area will never be "safe". You should never be completely safe while advancing.

You will always be able to go back to previous towns, no worries there.

Also the training area will never be "safe". You should never be completely safe while advancing.

Very nice but im sure there will be work to be done there... for sure that area will power abused while their noob chars advanced. Fighting for your time to train is awesome but being bullied out is not cool and not the same as fighting for.

Well, I'm about to give up on waiting and move on, if your going to wait tell it is complete that will take you another 2 months looking at the progress you all have made. With all I've read; my understanding is your not even done working on the 50-99 area, so no telling how long tell you all make it to the 200 area.

Well, I'm about to give up on waiting and move on, if your going to wait tell it is complete that will take you another 2 months looking at the progress you all have made. With all I've read; my understanding is your not even done working on the 50-99 area, so no telling how long tell you all make it to the 200 area.

I don't expect anyone to wait.
Hell, I play other OTs while I script RoA. Plus I play my own servers.
So does everyone else on our team. There are plenty of OTs out there, some of the interesting some of them not.

Our goal with RoA is to just add to the list of good OTs.

Can you please direct me to a good ot while i wait i would highly appreciate it.

Yea, I'm with them Flat, direct me to a good server then. We wait on your server for a reason if there was others just as good we wouldn't care...lol

theoretically speaking the map for those areas are done, which is the hard part, if they put their mind too it and grind it wouldn't take long to finish, but that just depends on how hard they work and how much time they spend, if they have jobs or go to school it could be hard, but it shouldn't be anywhere close to 2 months to finish the server, a couple weeks if they really want to finish it.

Very nice but im sure there will be work to be done there... for sure that area will power abused while their noob chars advanced. Fighting for your time to train is awesome but being bullied out is not cool and not the same as fighting for.

We did make Training Monk Runes for a reason, so you can go train anywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

theoretically speaking the map for those areas are done, which is the hard part, if they put their mind too it and grind it wouldn't take long to finish, but that just depends on how hard they work and how much time they spend, if they have jobs or go to school it could be hard, but it shouldn't be anywhere close to 2 months to finish the server, a couple weeks if they really want to finish it.

I've been doing 1 promotion a day, (which is 7 spells, AND we don't get to test them too much).
And that means 12 days AT LEAST just for the first promotions. (and that is IF i'm able to finish them all in 1 day)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and, the OT I'm testing out right now is:

http://www.shinobionline.com.br

It isn't finished yet (It has a lot longer way to go than our RoA server does)

On April 4th flat said himself "one person is working on the 50-99 area." The server went down a week prior to that so if you read what they said it sounds like its going to take longer than 2 weeks, but I guess you know what your talking about. However I'm just here to see when the server comes up, and since he said it would take at least another week, you saying 2 weeks is wrong. "At least" means minimal making it most likely will take longer.

do you not realize how much time they are putting into this, and yet you still complain about them not working too fast? Please, this isn't a RL map server. It doesn't take 2 days to finish.

yo flatlander, can you put the the server that was up while you guyz are working or you guyz need it down for a reason? cuz that way we can play something and try to make t8 stuff :p

yo flatlander, can you put the the server that was up while you guyz are working or you guyz need it down for a reason? cuz that way we can play something and try to make t8 stuff :p

Sorry no, I'll be buying new hosting hardware in about a week though, so at that time I plan to start hosting multiple servers, (2 of my own servers will be coming up for testing, and then 1 for RoA)
Be interesting to see if I can host 3 servers with no lag on my new server hardware.

Hey flat you think by the end of this week servers gonna be done with promo's?

Yeah yeah first time posting a screenie I suck at it screw you. Night~ --

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back