• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well let the thread die if they wont bother responding and giving updates

I don't mind posting here too.

Like I said, we are working strait through all the towns and quests, so when we release the server it will no longer be a test server. Which means, boring work that isn't very fun to give updates on. (Like balancing, bug fixing, and we can't really tell you about quests because well... quests are supposed to be puzzles, you have to find them out by yourself)

I don't mind posting here too.

Like I said, we are working strait through all the towns and quests, so when we release the server it will no longer be a test server. Which means, boring work that isn't very fun to give updates on. (Like balancing, bug fixing, and we can't really tell you about quests because well... quests are supposed to be puzzles, you have to find them out by yourself)

so it will be full release? or beta?

It is being worked on, once it is back up we will let everyone know.

not tryn to rush, but could we possibly get a estimation of how much longer pwwweeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back