• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

I know the waiting time will be rough but it's all for the best.
The server is almost complete to be tested out, just a bit more fixes I need to touch up on and we should be able to get this Alpha testing started.

Please ask any questions you can think of on this forum thread or any tips/opinions/suggestions you might have from previously playing ROA.

I don't like the last pic in the first post. You're using the same ruined wall too many times in a row, you have a grass tuft on top of a giant rock, and you're using the ugly white tiles from the 7.x times.

lol @poopsiedoodle. Im using the same map from an 8.1 server.

It's keeping the original feeling of ROA. The pictures weren't meant to show off a great display of map editing.

But thanks for your opinion. I do agree some areas are pretty ugly lol.

Just to let you know, I'm not trying to be mean or anything :p The rest looks great, and I will probably play at some point :D

I don't remember much from the old RoA but what I do remember is that there were a lot of PA on there and also a lot of botters, I just hope that you do something about that.

Agreed with @Zasranets.
8.6 client is pretty much INVITING botters. I really hope you got some anti-bot protection, or gonna be recruiting some staff to keep an eye on botters,

PA pretty much can't really be helped from Staff unless theres like 10 frags = ban.

There will be no afk botting. Heartless has already talked about that. And I think something is in the works to prevent that or something else

Well. I will be the number 1 Exorcist again >:I fight me fgt's.

I might help alpha test this.

Last edited:
If any of you guys have a team, bring them to this OT.

The wars later on are going to be insane, but you`ll end up getting fucked for sure if you mess with ETERNAL NIGGAA.

Oh man good old times on this RoA, i hope that doing it 8.6 doesn't bring much bugs, or removes features.

Plzz online i love this ot...
11.jpg

12.jpg

Patience my young Nelsfon.

"Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success."

If any of you guys have a team, bring them to this OT.

The wars later on are going to be insane, but you`ll end up getting fucked for sure if you mess with ETERNAL NIGGAA.

Im not sure but didnt dogma rape you all time?

Agreed with @Zasranets.
8.6 client is pretty much INVITING botters. I really hope you got some anti-bot protection, or gonna be recruiting some staff to keep an eye on botters,

PA pretty much can't really be helped from Staff unless theres like 10 frags = ban.

I won't allow AFK botting. I can't have the server become "Who can AFK bot the most efficiently and then automatically become the best"

Trust me, if i catch people AFK botting, im heartless..

amagad

edit;

Oh, 8.6.. elfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotelfbotv

I won't allow AFK botting. I can't have the server become "Who can AFK bot the most efficiently and then automatically become the best"

Trust me, if i catch people AFK botting, im heartless..

As a good java/php scripter I know that its able to lock bots out of your server. therefor there wont be allowance on tibiacams and stuff aswell. But I could easily script that for you. pm me if requird.

Status
Not open for further replies.