• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost all bot protection methods are easy to pass.
I've done it on multiple servers where they claim to be "100% bot friend custom client" .. etc.
It's all about knowing how to get the bot into it :p but I hope it is a bot free server !

Almost all bot protection methods are easy to pass.
I've done it on multiple servers where they claim to be "100% bot friend custom client" .. etc.
It's all about knowing how to get the bot into it :p but I hope it is a bot free server !

Cause these guys just put in custom client beeign like HUEHUEHUE NO BOTS FOR CUSTOM CLIENTS HEUEHUe

nop. You have to edit the pxml file to not authorecite programs= debug. some kind of unconfteble script (fuck my english man im just reading how I spell the words and g2 lol) but well thats it.

Cause these guys just put in custom client beeign like HUEHUEHUE NO BOTS FOR CUSTOM CLIENTS HEUEHUe

nop. You have to edit the pxml file to not authorecite programs= debug. some kind of unconfteble script (fuck my english man im just reading how I spell the words and g2 lol) but well thats it.

Even works when you inject the bot? I dunno much about it :p other than usually how to bypass it

Even works when you inject the bot? I dunno much about it :p other than usually how to bypass it

Worked perfectly fine for me. Not a single botter on my old ot (Fjordlander) and it had over 80 people online in a highexp rpg server (which is perfect for botters lol) :D

eh. Wheres the Eorcist? U FKIN KIDDIN ME? HUNTED. nah its fine. seems like he swapped positionw ith Voidfaggot

a short description about the vocs would be awesome, like is the voc focused on dps, being more tanky, aoe, single target dps, shyt like that, havent play roa before so i got no idea

a short description about the vocs would be awesome, like is the voc focused on dps, being more tanky, aoe, single target dps, shyt like that, havent play roa before so i got no idea

I played well someo f the vocations(knights last one to the bottom names tank explains itself) but ye he will add for sure. well atleast ingame it will be explained ^_^

ingame might be a lil bit too late hehe, i would like to start with the voc that suits me from the very begining, hehe

HeartlessX Could we get an ETA? so we can an idea of when it could be online.. days,weeks,months?

ingame might be a lil bit too late hehe, i would like to start with the voc that suits me from the very begining, hehe

I started as a paladin back in the time went to Hooligan wile Exorcist looked so sexy for me that I switched, took me a wile but well, paladins are godo in pvp, like each other shit important and so on :D

well ill be playing hunter path for sure, prolly assassin later on but the 3rd stage blows it all, cuze ive got no idea whats the difference between destroyer [which sounds like a fucking truck or sth that goes around and kill everything, which is kinda dull for assassin path] and murderer [which is also missleading a lil] im looking more for a stealthy slim guy with dual wielding daggers that backstab and stun ur ass, pretty much brings u from max to zero in the eye blink lol [typical assassin class through out all the mmos i suppose]

Never played this before, I'd also like to see a discription of classes but for now i guess I'll decide by what sounds better and to fit me :p

HeartlessX Could we get an ETA? so we can an idea of when it could be online.. days,weeks,months?

I hate giving ETA's because people don't realize things do occur in real life and could potentially cause the expected date of alpha release to be delayed.

But I will say, for everyone who is curious, the server will be online for testing really really soon. Just give it a bit more time.

Don't expect to wait more than a week for the release of alpha.

I hate giving ETA's because people don't realize things do occur in real life and could potentially cause the expected date of alpha release to be delayed.

But I will say, for everyone who is curious, the server will be online for testing really really soon. Just give it a bit more time.

Don't expect to wait more than a week for the release of alpha.

I understand that, people dont get the "ESTIMATED" part ;)

so end of the week is in 5 days, which probably could be 7 aswell. and if real life fucks you up even more. well if I will play RoA in the next 5 days i will donate 200 Euro and wont take any items for it., ah. Ah . AAHHH I JUST CAME FUCK IMAGINATION OF ROA IM SO HAPPYYY

That's the best part of playing Rise Of Abbadon. A lot of players who first started ROA had no idea what vocation did what, since every vocation is unique. They all bring something different to the table and I don't want to reveal it, I rather have the player see the abilities for themselves ingame.

Status
Not open for further replies.