• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the best part of playing Rise Of Abbadon. A lot of players who first started ROA had no idea what vocation did what, since every vocation is unique. They all bring something different to the table and I don't want to reveal it, I rather have the player see the abilities for themselves ingame.

sounds like a smart plan to keep players longer, hehe, fine

Roa was an amazing server, it's nice to see another person was able to get original server files from Death himself. Good luck on the project Heartless, I hope to see this server soon.

Roa was an amazing server, it's nice to see another person was able to get original server files from Death himself. Good luck on the project Heartless, I hope to see this server soon.

Thanks for the support, hope it can be as successful as your 'Deathzot reborn' project was.

To everyone else, a lot is being updated. I`ll keep in touch with regards to ETA.

I have a good feeling it will be really successful just please be serious about botting. Deathzot was such a cool and awesome server but when I realized that so many people botted I couldn't even stand it. No matter how good a server is, if it has botters I won't play it even if I got paid. Also don't make it just warnings make it serious like if you get caught its like a ban for x amount of days and then next time perma ban. This might sound harsh but I take botting seriously and I find it unfair.

I personally like it. Pirate boots go way better with knight set compared to demon set. And it doesn't make sense why warrior helmet was with knight set as well. So the changes there make perfect sence.

Good job

Hahaha only reason ill come back and play ANY ots is to play this Tank of a Server. Literally my favorite server made

This is it boys roa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to say this is gonna be amazing. Wanted this server to come back and i cannot wait. so get this done so us roa lovers can play :)

(Keep the comments coming so you bump the post so other roa users can read up)

/\ Agreed with RosOT.

Literally post anything you can when you see this thread. Give your thoughts or opinions when you see this thread so it can be constantly bumped. I want there to be a lot of the older ROA players to play again.

I actually convinced my RL girlfriend to come here :D
We're trying to decide what vocs we want. She's thinkin some kind of ranger, and a DD mage here.

I remember the first roa. the first remake. the second remake. They all just leaked or transformed with theyre conferters. bugged and bullshit. I see you put work and effort into this. Guess I got a pretty good team right now. And guys take care. RoA is some friendly start mid and endgame. But when you reach a level you can be proud of people will obtain the same and start PvP'ing. And the wars back in the ime were just INSANE.

are the tiers based on deathzot? u get x ammount of t1 and merge it to t2, then x ammount t2=t3?

cant really Imagine ^^ wouldnt make sence on a real rpg server :)

I just was woke up from my cryogenically frozen sleep to the great news of RoA coming back online

I CAN NOT WAIT for the start of this server, if the server doesn't come out soon, I'll just put myself back into cryogenic sleep for the next 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back