• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the server is up for tests,shoot me a pm,i'll check out some item cloning tricks I know of ;)

createcharacter.php does not exist

Fucking troll. :mad:
No one is a troll you could create a character like 10 mins after he posted to make a character for tomorrow until heartless disabled it.

Nice layout wallpaperswide.com in the down right side of page Hahaha Lmao.

But nice ot keep it up!!!

Are the shop items able to overpower players who buy them?...

They have to have some value to them, so if shop items are anything like they were in the old RoA, they will a little bit, but EVERYTHING you see in the shop you can get in the game. (For example a T5 set, if you really tried, 2-4 hard days of camping could get you a t5 set, also depends on how lucky you are, OR, you could just donate 25$ for one.)

@HeartlessX
In your spells demonstration for the sorcerers section, you portrayed the Elementalist and his spell when, referring to the first page of this thread should it not be an Enchanter and his spell whereas he can promote into the Elementalist/Wizard afterwards? o.o

@HeartlessX
In your spells demonstration for the sorcerers section, you portrayed the Elementalist and his spell when, referring to the first page of this thread should it not be an Enchanter and his spell whereas he can promote into the Elementalist/Wizard afterwards? o.o
right, but imo the class names should be redone a little after the skills are sorted out

@HeartlessX

Thanks for noticing that. Fixed

- - - Updated - - -

right, but imo the class names should be redone a little after the skills are sorted out

If you read my post on page 83, at the bottom, I wrote that vocation names may change due to them not accurately suiting their play-style or because there are two vocations with similar names.

Last edited:
any eta heartless? or maby a list of important things to be done? if its secret or you would rather not get peoples hopes up ignore this ;)

Noticed the change of sage spell on the website.

Wild growth changed to Earthquake. Looks pretty coool.

Ummm can we get this shit up to play tonight? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back