• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol kingdom age isn't suppose to be up tomorrow? He said "soon"

Well I didn't see no release date. I was going off what he said in forums

The count down is different for everyone depending on where you live(timezone) so for some people it might say 20 hours, and others like 5 hours. If you want the accurate time he said you need to Brazil (Brasilia) time.

Ahhh, check the first starting page, it'll show the website, w/ the countdown.

Okay what site are u trying to use. Because I just talked to werewolf and he said to will be up soon give it time. So I think ur wrong

I've been scripting all morning.
Heartless isn't awake yet I don't think, right now all i'm doing is making 1 of each vocation and seeing if there are any game-breaking problems. so far, none.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a question.
Should wands do more damage if your full attack rather than full defense?

I've been scripting all morning.
Heartless isn't awake yet I don't think, right now all i'm doing is making 1 of each vocation and seeing if there are any game-breaking problems. so far, none.

- - - Updated - - -
Should wands do more damage if your full attack rather than full defense?

No I really feel like wand should not hit harder by having full attack nor full defense
Here's a question

wands should always do the same amount of damage based on magic lvl and lvl IMO :)

It makes it so all mages can always be full defense, thats the only reason I don't like it :p

Well get it on so we can test it then I'll tell u ;)

lol it is basically ready, just got to wait for Heartless to get on so he can open it.
There are still a lot of things to be done but at least you can play it now.

lol it is basically ready, just got to wait for Heartless to get on so he can open it.
There are still a lot of things to be done but at least you can play it now.

So its a chance that we can play today ?

You will be able to play today. (As long as Heartless agrees)
If you want to watch me test, script, and balance shit you can watch at livestream.com/flatlander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back