• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone already got a t1 sword, and tons of mini bosses, cuttt the rate of mini bosses spawning, downnn, also remove the mana use from rods, hard to keep up mana lol
Are you joking? The mana rate is more than enough to keep wand up. Also, perhaps you should consider buying potions?

I actually think it's easier to get tier items now than before.... I thought mini bosses were supposed to be "rare" not 5 in like 2 mins. Should definitely be way harder to encounter a mini boss.

bumping

Just a few differences between the test and the live server, should be good in a few mintues

GM Heartless: No its not a bug, the chicken boss is legit.
I laughed abit too much from this.

PRO TIP GMS, DONT JUST THROW SERVER OFF EVERY SECOND SEC!

what about gather a bunch of buggs, THEN restart?..

Could you please stop lagging the server when doing stuff, I die all the time because of it

I don't even wanna play anymore, I know people with t1 sets already and I just get everything stolen from me. It's like 4x easier to get tier items now just when I thought it was going to be hard.

I thought it was gonna be more of a challenge to get tier eq..

You have tier 1. The highest is tier 8. If you can get a full t2 set, i`ll be impressed.

Tier 1 has to be easy to get. How long would I make you run around with starter eq? Until your level 25? You wont have t2 until a higher level.

I can easily tell you that Upgrading isn't as easy as getting a tier 1 lool.

Last edited:
I don't even wanna play anymore, I know people with t1 sets already and I just get everything stolen from me. It's like 4x easier to get tier items now just when I thought it was going to be hard.

On the original ROA, you were suppose to have a T1 set when you go from rook to main, since there is no rook, getting T1 will not be hard, but I am concerned about actually getting T2s, or beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back