• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
hate the fact that mobs respawn everywhere even if your standing there. It makes distance class and everything that need to run around kinda useless.

Slimes are op as fuck.. idk about slime bosses but they prob are too

The mini-boos system is cool, the exp rate is great, and the new spells are awesome.

Monsters seem to hit right through armor (even with full t1), there need to be more spells (only having light healing blows), and monsters spawning on-screen is annoying sometimes.

It's impossible to upgrade t1 sword because it has "use with" instead of "use".

As A warrior I feel monsters are a bit overtuned. I would suggest a small nerf to bosses attacks (10-15%)

lions mane didnt sell in shop
slimes are op
u should be able to get out of wolf shift anytime u want by casting some kind of spell because it sucks when u HAVE to be in melee range and then u get a boss and u try to run it but oh wait u dont deal damage for like 5 seconds because ur still in wolf form...
it is gay as fuck that any1 can loot the monster after it dies.. it should be whoever dealt more damage.. or whatever party dealt more damage..
im sure theres other shit i just cant think of it right now i'll post more later

Warriors need a haste spell to be able to keep up with ranged creatures.

SShould really remove the free for all loot, annoys the hell out of me when all the idiots out there steal the loot from a boss i've soloed 95% off

The mini-boos system is cool, the exp rate is great, and the new spells are awesome.

Monsters seem to hit right through armor (even with full t1), there need to be more spells (only having light healing blows), and monsters spawning on-screen is annoying sometimes.

Monster respawning has been fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

lions mane didnt sell in shop
slimes are op
u should be able to get out of wolf shift anytime u want by casting some kind of spell because it sucks when u HAVE to be in melee range and then u get a boss and u try to run it but oh wait u dont deal damage for like 5 seconds because ur still in wolf form...
it is gay as fuck that any1 can loot the monster after it dies.. it should be whoever dealt more damage.. or whatever party dealt more damage..
im sure theres other shit i just cant think of it right now i'll post more later

lions mane is sellable.
slimes are being checked.
Wolf shift lasts 10 seconds, but I`ll add an on/off script to it.

I'm personally a huge fan of the monster loot jacking.
It's only a major issue at low level because you're not able to kill people who do it.

Sorry, but it's still going to be "First open, first loot".

- - - Updated - - -

Warriors need a haste spell to be able to keep up with ranged creatures.

All vocations are going to get utani hur. (Haste)

Great Haste and other haste spells are for specific vocations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back