• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
It gets boring, really quick. Too repetitive, and no good quests too do, and no spells too 50. Hunting spawns are all the same, and boring. :/

- - - Updated - - -

It gets boring, really quick. Too repetitive, and no good quests too do, and no spells too 50. Hunting spawns are all the same, and boring. :/

Druids hit way too strong for there voc, and skeletons move really slow, so I just find them a mana waste, since they can't go up ropes .. etc

For the skeleton summon why is the next summon at level 50 its kind of a giant jump seeing how sorcs have lower dps then hunters and ^ the skeletons move slow as fuck and are gonna help 0% in a pvp situation

well u can summon 1 skeleton for every 10 levels.. but yeah they might need a speed buff

I am actually working on skeletons while the server is down (Heartless died in r/l I think) lol

All the spells that control your skeletons and stuff will come when you become a Necromancer.
BUT I am making their speed increase with your level.
I also gave them a custom script so they will stay with you at all times (you can't outrun them now)

All the spells that control your skeletons and stuff will come when you become a Necromancer.
But its lame cause pvp is lvl 20 and mages hit shit without there skeletons and they are slow so hunters are gunna rape mages. till lvl 50!.

The skeletons do 1/4th of your wand damage, so at level 20 I summon 3 I do 175% damage. (I do 100% each skeleton does 25%)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back