• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stages like that are without context. It should always be 1x exp, and players should be "rewarded" for killing monsters that are tough for their level.

Example: a level 8 should get 4x exp for killing a cyclops, but a level 50 should only get 1x

Stages are just the lazy way to do it.

Well this way will be pretty good for people making new chars with good tier eq.

Alright, so when I read that you'll have 6x I almost spilled out my drink...

This server needs insanely low exp, and why we are complaining about why it's so low is because it's Alpha at the moment, we want to be able to explore new areas and kill stuff faster, however...

On the official verision, I think that you should have the following rates...

8-20 10x
21-30 5x
31-40 3x
41-50 2x
50- 1x

I'm just gonna go ahead and point out that if you have 6x people will be 60-80 the first day of release, and trust me, you don't want that... People will quit insanely fast.

This is just my opinion, feel free to leave yours, but PLEASE, no 6x.

Except the fact that all monsters have 5x the health of R/L tibia AND hit 1.5x more and have 1.5x more defense.

This means it would be about 10x harder to level on our server than R/L tibia if we made it 1x. (Of course this isn't taking into account the way better armor and damage, etc)

First promotion is at level 50, Personally I treat level 8-50 as a rookguard. At level 50 you choose your "True" path and from 50-99 should take weeks if not months to get through.
Like I said, if 6x is too much we'll keep knocking it down till it feels right.

that means no more 1283112312 hours to grind till the mid game ?[as mid game i mean 2nd promo] yay

Bounty Hunter Discussion:

PvP Protection level: 20
Die By Monster Drop Backpack: Yes/No
Die By Player Drop Backpack: Yes/No
Die By Monster Exp/Skills Loss: %
Die By Player Exp/Skills Loss: %
DropLootPerFrags: %
RevengeKillTime: (time to get revenge kill after death)
RevengeKillLoot: %

So far these are the things I can think of for the Bounty Hunter System.
Anything you guys think we should add?

Last edited:
cyclops drone has 325 hp and gives 200 exp, crypt shambler has 330 hp and gives 195 exp, so why does cyclops drone loot sell for 400 but crypt shamblers loot sells for 1,000?

I'd say it's because Crypt Shamblers mostly comes with more creeps, like scarabs, ancient scarabs, bonebeasts, lichs, whislt Drones only comes with other Drones or Cyclops.

Also, lich loot only sells for 75 gold but lich is harder than dragon which sells for 2000.

I think most people will quite when they lose the BP or EQ. I loved the idea that you can only lose ur EQ or BP when you have frags. On this server its very hard to gain level, and even harder to get good EQ. That should be compromised with the deathloss, meaning; no BP or EQ drop and chill out with the exp lose on death.

Also, when you have the pvp off (pvp button in client) , cleave should not hit other players. Because a warrior will get a skull pretty fast when using spells (cleave & berksterk)

Last edited:

So far these are the things I can think of for the Bounty Hunter System.
Anything you guys think we should add?

Die By Monster Drop Backpack: No -- 100% standing by that.
Die By Player Drop Backpack: Yes -- 100% standing by that.
Die By Monster Exp/Skills Loss: 4%
Die By Player Exp/Skills Loss: 7%
DropLootPerFrags: -- More discussion needed
RevengeKillTime:
RevengeKillLoot: -- I don't necessarily want this. We'll talk about it

Last edited:

Die By Monster Drop Backpack: No
Die By Player Drop Backpack: before 50, No; after 50, yes
Die By Monster Exp/Skills Loss: 7%
Die By Player Exp/Skills Loss: 4%
DropLootPerFrags: 10%
RevengeKillTime: no
RevengeKillLoot:

Last edited:
droplootperfrags, so if you have 2 frags its 20%? how does it compound?

Status
Not open for further replies.