• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why Vampire Dust is so cheap? They aren't the easiest creatures IMO. Also the book of Necromantic rituals is cheap as hell..

It is mainly because no one ever hunts them so they were never balanced.

- - - Updated - - -

With the Elf Boss Rizo quest we are not going to make him one hit you or do a lot of damage with his normal spells.
We are going to make him more like a puzzle boss.
He will have "tells" when he is using certain spells, and you will have to dodge his spells or you will take serious damage or end up in a trap.

Should be fun to watch people fight him while ghosted on my GM xD.

Our goal is, the first time you fight him you will probably die, unless you LEARN very quick.
There will be hints about his spells in journals around his Laboratory, so you can try to prepare to have a better chance for survival.

- - - Updated - - -

With the Elf Boss Rizo quest we are not going to make him one hit you or do a lot of damage with his normal spells.
He will have "tells" when he is using certain spells, and you will have to dodge his spells or you will take serious damage or end up in a trap.

Our goal is, the first time you fight him you will probably die, unless you LEARN very quick.
There will be hints about his spells in journals around his Laboratory, so you can try to prepare to have a better chance for survival.

We'll down his ass 1shot style.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm really looking forward to it ^^

2qa8spt.png
Finally :)

That is the most ignorant thing I've read on this forum thread. As if you know what the fuck "our main focus" is. We literally work on the OT every - single - day, spending hours on it as soon as we get back home from work and work on every aspect of the OT.

And you're going to sit there and judge it based off the - TEST SERVER, where there is A LOT still to be done. Yes, I said "TEST SERVER"

It still amazes me how SO MANY people still make it seem like this is the final release and they payed $60 to play and are not receiving their money's worth towards the OT.

If you guys can't handle an alpha test server, just log off and come back when the server is complete. I'm on this thread to receive opinions and suggestions, but when you guys make ignorant or invalid statements, it's just going to get ignored from now on.

- HeartlessX

learn to read...i wrote SO FAR. Proove me wrong in the long run i can careless. This is just what your showing so far and its obviously taking a war/pvp heavy oriented as time goes by. It might not end up that way,but this is how i feel like its going ATM.Not saying its wrong or right but that what ME didnt liked. Some people might love it..no rpg feel so far and its not looking in the right way no matter what you might try to show or say. If you cant take a fact just dont read the forum. Didnt bash your worked just saying its not my style and we're not getting any rpg feel so far. Learn to read or just dont read this forum if you get all piss because people are telling you what they think "so far" of the server. If you dont like comments,no one force you to read them actually.

learn to read...i wrote SO FAR. Proove me wrong in the long run i can careless. This is just what your showing so far and its obviously taking a war/pvp heavy oriented as time goes by. It might not end up that way,but this is how i feel like its going ATM.Not saying its wrong or right but that what ME didnt liked. Some people might love it..no rpg feel so far and its not looking in the right way no matter what you might try to show or say. If you cant take a fact just dont read the forum. Didnt bash your worked just saying its not my style and we're not getting any rpg feel so far. Learn to read or just dont read this forum if you get all piss because people are telling you what they think "so far" of the server. If you dont like comments,no one force you to read them actually.

Name 2 things added for PvP.
Actually since we haven't even added the Bounty Hunter system yet, there IS NOTHING not ONE single thing we have added for PvP yet.
What we have done so far:
-- Made the 4 vocations and their custom spells.
-- Made it so you spawn with all your Tier 0 Items instead of having to get them from Quest Chests
-- Made the Mini-Boss system
-- Rescripted the entire !upgrade system and redid the armor/weapon/defense values
-- Added creature-loot and the "sell all" npc
-- Made the training monk rune so you can train without being bothered so much
-- Redid a lot of the map to have better hunting spawns
-- Rescripted the Chest Boxes a little
-- Rebalanced vocations (This is almost done daily, as we try to get it as close to balanced as possible)
And today we release our FIRST thing that is for PvP, and that is the Bounty Hunter System.
And this update is actually to protect players that are out hunting and RPGing! So that they don't get randomly PKed all the time.

Also, when the libraries were in, I didn't even notice anything different. I played for a few hours and the hunting spawns, and quests were all exactly the same (actually more boring and repetative). The only thing missing I guess is the library and well... I never went there because I don't like reading books for 4 hours for no reason.

Also, you aren't posting a review or opinion. You are accusing us with blatant lies and slander that we are taking RoA and making it into a War Server. When any sane person can see this is clearly not the case.
I can understand why you might be angered by the PvP lately on the server, as we took the skull system off to test the shield system and make sure there are no bugs. But just because you get PKed on an RPG server doesn't make it a war server.

Last edited:
When you need a team to leave depot it usually means its a war server.
idc anyway,keep working on it rather then wastingh time fighting on a forum

When you need a team to leave depot it usually means its a war server.
idc anyway,keep working on it rather then wastingh time fighting on a forum

Canadians, why do we even let you talk lol

- - - Updated - - -

Ever think maybe it's your attitude and the way you talk to people that people go out of their way to kill you?
I have never had a problem on any of my characters. Anyone else think you can't hunt without a team protecting you?

People will still bot on the real thing and I doubt you'll do anything to prevent it because in your vent bot and no point in denying it because I won't believe you. I'm not going to waste time on a server where the gm has close bonds with some players because it will result in some sort of bias therefore creating an unfair advantage. Regardless of what you say, finding non bias gms in OT's is extremely hard. I'm not trying to hate or anything but this is just what I believe.

People will still bot on the real thing and I doubt you'll do anything to prevent it because in your vent bot and no point in denying it because I won't believe you. I'm not going to waste time on a server where the gm has close bonds with some players because it will result in some sort of bias therefore creating an unfair advantage. Regardless of what you say, finding non bias gms in OT's is extremely hard. I'm not trying to hate or anything but this is just what I believe.

You apparently have never played any of my OTs.
And even though I am not the owner or designer of this server. Soon as I feel Heartless is taking the game in a way that is unfair or stupid I'll just quit and go work on my own projects.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, as I have said before, we are giving players on RoA all the tools they need to battle theives, botters, kill stealers, power abusers, mass pkers, and so on. There are all sorts of issues plaguing tibia and botters is just one of them. It's our goal to incorporate systems into the server so that you, as a player, can deal justice on your own terms.

- And it is common knowledge that if the people working on the game, don't play their own game, it will never be a great game. The only way to really know a game is to play it first hand.

Last edited:
I've actually played on tons of your servers and loved all of them, every time I see a server of yours I get so excited, but I have been in your vent before and I do have some knowledge of how you guys act. I'm not 100% saying you're bias towards your friends but I have a gut feeling that's tell me there's some sort of bias going on. I could be wrong though.

I've actually played on tons of your servers and loved all of them, every time I see a server of yours I get so excited, but I have been in your vent before and I do have some knowledge of how you guys act. I'm not 100% saying you're bias towards your friends but I have a gut feeling that's tell me there's some sort of bias going on. I could be wrong though.

So? What if they are bias? Whats it matter ?

If you have been on our ventrilo then you should know we are ruthless towards each other.
Hell, one of our ventrilo members has been banned from vent for 2 weeks so far just because during an argument HE SAID "Ban Me", and I told him he can ask to be unbanned, and he refuses to so he will never be unbanned lol.

Not only that, most of the people in our ventrilo are actually at war with each other on the server. We are constantly ruining each other's training and hunting. You have no idea how much I get PKed while i'm scripting because i'm not looking at my screen, and I have never given myself anything that I have lost. Even when I missclicked my shield and upgraded it, I played for a whole day with no shield till I looted a T1 again.

So? What if they are bias? Whats it matter ?

Bias GMs are bad. And kill servers
Before I made my own servers we used to OT hop, You have no idea how many servers I was banned off for killing the GM's girlfriend, or telling him to go fuck himself when I was power abusing. etc.

Power abusing, mass pking, and so on are all part of tibia and if you don't like a particular player, then hunt them off the server.
If you don't like power abusers, kill them, someone steal your loot? kill them. Hell I hunt people if they have the same outfit as me, until they change it. And a GM shouldn't interfere with ANY of this.

If you find out my character on RoA, and hunt him off the server, so be it, i'll fight you, or start a new character. I'm not going to name change myself, or ban you, or give myself EQ so I can win every fight. That would kill the server. And why the hell would I destroy a server I've worked months on.

Bias GMs dont automatically mean they are corrupt. TBH I would be bias towards my friends. But, in what way? I know where my limits are. I know that certain things must be dealt with in certain ways.. but that will never change the fact that im bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back