• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
deleted.

We're going to speak about this.

Last edited:
This guy, the owner of ROA. Deleted me on Skype after I gave him my layout on Znote AAC, we made a deal and he didnt give me what I wanted for the layout.
To me, this guy seems 0% trustable, he said I would get 100% credits for my work, he didnt even add the Credits to the footer that I Just letting you guys know.

/
Naxtie

To me, this guy seems 0% trustable, he said I would get 100% credits for my work, he didnt even add the Credits to the footer that I Just letting you guys know.

/
Naxtie

@Naxtie .. Please do not jump to conclusions..

I am sorry that my first priority wasn't immediately trying to give credit to you for your work on the website when I am minutes away from releasing an OT? and people are seeing the website for the very first time and I'm trying to handle getting DDOS'd

I had your name in my footer for credit and if you can see in my posts on the website I clearly wrote "P.S. The website is still not finished". You literally gave me the website the night before the alpha release date and I only had little less than 30mins to mess with the website to edit a couple of things.

Credit was attempted to be given, and still is going to be given, but when you act like an immature kid and call me out as a "0% trustable guy" immediately after not being able to see your name BLOWN UP in my OT as if you are the creator is very sad.

I have already thanked you several times for your work, but please never jump to a conclusion again. Although credit is given, after seeing this, people won't be necessarily be wanting to deal with you if you have this kind of an immature attitude.

- Heartless X

Last edited:
Naxtie that seems very immature of you to do something like this.. I saw your credit the first day I saw the site.

Seems like it, tomorrow at 5pm EST is looking very promising at the moment.

That no life nerd is gearing up his uber strong powerz to attack your server. Ready the catapults and defense strategies.

This no life nerd is gearing up his uber strong powerz to play his server. :p see you there r3ignlasting

i don't understand why you guys have to argue when the server is not even up, first of all HeartlessX is doing all he can to get the server up and running.
its like people try and get on here just to bitch at each other because you have nothing else to do. the server will be up soon and then people can get their credit where it seems fit. but to go out and say someone cannot be trusted is just fucking stupid. that was very immature to call some one out when they are having other problems then dealing with everyone's questions.

i don't understand why you guys have to argue when the server is not even up, first of all HeartlessX is doing all he can to get the server up and running.
its like people try and get on here just to bitch at each other because you have nothing else to do. the server will be up soon and then people can get their credit where it seems fit. but to go out and say someone cannot be trusted is just fucking stupid. that was very immature to call some one out when they are having other problems then dealing with everyone's questions.

Welcome to OTland -.-

lol im just waiting on this server, i herd about it in the server im playing right now and ill try it out. so this will just be a test server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back