• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just luck mostly, and the 2 people who are 50, have been on nonstop lol

Agree with Zasranets... I think leveling is too fast... we don't want those of you who are coming from 100% bot rl maps to try to change the exp rate. It needs to be lowered or kept the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Also on top of this

-Boh should also add +20 speed like RL tibia lol.

You don't understand, It's not supposed to be like rl tibia.

Definitely do not change the exp rate. Theirs a lot more later on and it's all fitted to that xp rate?

I do understand that it might seem slow to some of you but, I actually want to play a server that will last and that i'll be able to play for a while. I'm not sure how much content is ahead but as this going rate it seems like it's to fast. If the exp is to slow for you maybe it's not your type of server. I'd say that level 50 is a decent level for being out for a few days, even thought it might be those people who play non-stop, there's always going to be those kind of people. The same goes for items, I've seen a few people with t4s and t5s, and that's way to good of items to already have. If people are already at t4 it's only a matter of time before you'll run out of wands and equipment to use. Also, you need to look at many items, for example going from t0 legs to t1 legs, the arm stays the same and the only improvement is 2% physical protection(which isn't much), this is for a good amount of items so you might wanna check that out.

Agree with Zasranets... I think leveling is too fast... we don't want those of you who are coming from 100% bot rl maps to try to change the exp rate. It needs to be lowered or kept the same.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't understand, It's not supposed to be like rl tibia.

I don't get 'how I don't understand'.
It's quite obvious this is not like RL tibia.

I do understand that it might seem slow to some of you but, I actually want to play a server that will last and that i'll be able to play for a while. I'm not sure how much content is ahead but as this going rate it seems like it's to fast. If the exp is to slow for you maybe it's not your type of server. I'd say that level 50 is a decent level for being out for a few days, even thought it might be those people who play non-stop, there's always going to be those kind of people. The same goes for items, I've seen a few people with t4s and t5s, and that's way to good of items to already have. If people are already at t4 it's only a matter of time before you'll run out of wands and equipment to use. Also, you need to look at many items, for example going from t0 legs to t1 legs, the arm stays the same and the only improvement is 2% physical protection(which isn't much), this is for a good amount of items so you might wanna check that out.

i have a t5 bow but the only reason i have that is because we got a team and done the dungeon quest to obviously find out bugs and the rewards we're t5 weapon of our choice and t3 armor and shield if u upgraded shield or armor like i done so you obviously got a t4 or a fail but its not to good if you know your stuff but its just a matter of if you know where to hunt and what drops what really and if you cn be bothered to camp one spawn to try get higher tier eq ;P

rvanmg.png

For choosing a new voc, I didn't really get much new spells. Like 2.

curse pain ring - pain ring : 50%

Pain ring = life ring, but it doesn't regen. What does a pain ring do @Heartless.

Last edited:
Congrats on 50.. and idk i think the exp rate is fine the way it is

@Josh- You'll see most of the custom aspect of things (about classes) once you upgrade to a new VOC at lvl 50.. then at lvl 100 you will probably crap yourself with what each VOC has to offer.

@Josh- You'll see most of the custom aspect of things (about classes) once you upgrade to a new VOC at lvl 50.. then at lvl 100 you will probably crap yourself with what each VOC has to offer.

I already upgraded at 50 like you said, and theres nothing :p I guess it's 100.

Would be nice if the starter classes had like 2-3 custom spells, and then as each time you promote you gain like 4-5 custom spells, because I for one absolutely hate real tibia spells, even though custom spells might be harder to balanced it would be worth it.

Would be nice if the starter classes had like 2-3 custom spells, and then as each time you promote you gain like 4-5 custom spells, because I for one absolutely hate real tibia spells, even though custom spells might be harder to balanced it would be worth it.

Agreed, it's basically RL spells til level 100(maybe) from what I've seen

uhmmmmm wanna take away my black skull? PLease...... (Power Abuser)

Server off, putting in a majorrrrr update, everything that is wrong/ missing is now gonna be implemented.

Yeaa! Take away my rs too!! XD

@joshua your pvp sux rlly u said its alpha so u can do everythink ( grind boss to get free 100ores) So why u CRY when i bot or kill you? Fu**** newb cant kill me 42 sorc and 36 hunter but i soloed your friend 2x hahaha gl man

Exp should be MUCH bigger, its not even OB, just Alpha tests.

@Joshua, so u're telling me that u dont have anycustom spells at 50 promo?
That sad?

@Apond~; Alright, so just to clear things up with you lol.
You couldn't kill me at cycs, when you came up and tried, than you ran like a bitch cause you didn't know that you couldn't kill me lol.
& the ONLY reason you killed me that one time, is because I had tons of mobs attacking me lol. You think you're a pro at PVP just cause you can kill someone with mobs pounding on him lol? & stair hopping's gonna get you marked as the little bitch who can't take a hit..gg.

& @ Manix; Yeah for a custom server I personally believe it's sad. I got like 2 new custom ones, One which is a pain ring which is broken, and the other one is shit lol.
An assassins spell was to make backpacks. GG.

Status
Not open for further replies.