• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Secret o: well that sure does make me wonder lol.
Lets not high-jack Heartless's thread.

Back to ROA, I don't know how long it'll be down but tonight I'll be helping him fix all the annoying bugs from level 8-49.
I plan on helping him get RoA up and running before I go back to my projects, so I'm going to have to study up on the server. (Since I have never played RoA) Though I do like the Promotion system.

Lets not high-jack Heartless's thread.

Back to ROA, I don't know how long it'll be down but tonight I'll be helping him fix all the annoying bugs from level 8-49.
I plan on helping him get RoA up and running before I go back to my projects, so I'm going to have to study up on the server. (Since I have never played RoA) Though I do like the Promotion system.

I dunno if this was reported yesterday, but ammo tiers should be changed to match what ranged weapon that tier is
Since weapons are
Tier 1 Bow/Arrows
Tier 2 X-bow/Bolts
Tier 3 Bow/sniper arrows
Tier 4 X-Bow/Power bolts
Tier 5 Bow/Onyx arrow

Also ammo should have same level req to summon/use as the tier weapon. Yesterday I was using power bolts (t4) with my t2 crossbow, when i upgraded it to my t3 bow i had to go down to t3 ammo and nearly lost damage. This level req on ammo would make a better progression

I dunno if this was reported yesterday, but ammo tiers should be changed to match what ranged weapon that tier is
Since weapons are
Tier 1 Bow/Arrows
Tier 2 X-bow/Bolts
Tier 3 Bow/sniper arrows
Tier 4 X-Bow/Power bolts
Tier 5 Bow/Onyx arrow

Also ammo should have same level req to summon/use as the tier weapon. Yesterday I was using power bolts (t4) with my t2 crossbow, when i upgraded it to my t3 bow i had to go down to t3 ammo and nearly lost damage. This level req on ammo would make a better progression

I'll just custom script it so both Xbow and Bow can use Arrows and Bolts.

@Flat, that server * Which for now i git redirected from ROA*
Is really nice *I mean stats idea*
Keep it dat.
Btw, u said we can die from boredom, make some much higher exp :D
I got freakin 5 exp from rat m8

@Flat, that server * Which for now i git redirected from ROA*
Is really nice *I mean stats idea*
Keep it dat.
Btw, u said we can die from boredom, make some much higher exp :D
I got freakin 5 exp from rat m8

Well yea it is an RPG server. Don't get too attached to it, it's going down when ROA comes back up lol.

LOL.

Justsayin, chill.

Wasn't trying to sound mean lol. I'm just very Anti high-rate servers. It's just a personal opinion but it feels to me the higher rate the server is the lower quality the hunting areas are.

server is off right now? I wanna try it out and website isnt working, and when i try anything to log (acc manager or fake passwords) it debug my client

omfg @up1 und @up2 noobs GM NEED FIX FIRST PROMOTION AND BALANCE 1-49lv -.-

Don't worry guys Heartless is hard at work on the update.
I know this because he has already asked me for help on a few things and I can see the update is going to add a lot.

Should be fun :).

thx for keeping us up to date flat

I'm at work so all I can do is send e-mails back and forth to help him working on scripts while I do my job.

I am a self-proclaimed god of LUA scripting, so when he gets stuck on something he comes to me.

Do you think the testing is coming close to a finish Flat? For some reason I feel like it's just going to go on for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back