• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is just one of the people that treats a free Test Server like its a $60 game he paid for.

There will be bugs, there will be crashes, there will be rollbacks, you will not always have fun on a test server.
But hopefully by using the information we get from everyone playing the test server we can make the game better over time.

Truthfully this isn't even a bad start for a test server. SO many bugs have been fixed while searching for the bug that is crashing the server. And they all would of needed to be fixed sooner or later.

Back off moron >.<
Im just sayin, didnt wanted to hurt ur feelings >.<
Just say NO, its bad idea.
And if u want i can start to treat u like one of my bitches ive paid for :w00t:

Regards.

Back off moron >.<
Im just sayin, didnt wanted to hurt ur feelings >.<
Just say NO, its bad idea.
And if u want i can start to treat u like one of my bitches ive paid for :w00t:

Regards.

Lol sorry.
I have fun making people mad. It is a hobby of mine.

if we do fix the crashes today. and maybe we can finish ALL the mini-boss's finally and actually start on some quests :).

Anyways, I was able to make a character before the website shut off. Just barely. Unfortunately, I didn't like the mage classes as much as I thought I would have. Going to wait til I have the chance to create a Warrior class.

Best of luck to you Bob :).
We actually just buffed the warrior class slightly because they didn't seem to have much of an advantage tanking over other vocations. (Now the sword has Extra Defense that adds to the shielding (It hasn't really been balanced yet, but it helps a lot)

Best of luck to you Bob :).
We actually just buffed the warrior class slightly because they didn't seem to have much of an advantage tanking over other vocations. (Now the sword has Extra Defense that adds to the shielding (It hasn't really been balanced yet, but it helps a lot)
i think some warrior only pots could help them out alot as far as tanking, might be too op tho

THAT would make no sense :) Since we had the server up for about a week with no crash before releasing.
I'd almost bet that it is a player causing the crashes, I fixed another 5 bugs after the last crash on my side, one of them could cause lag but I doubt crashes.
Sportacus and Heartless think it is a problem with the actual server source so they are upgrading to a different server revision today while I am here at work.

probly will be a while josh

Why not just make every shielding level count for two for tanking classes? Example: At 22 shielding it'd count as 44 shielding for a tank.

Why not just make every shielding level count for two for tanking classes? Example: At 22 shielding it'd count as 44 shielding for a tank.

Could work, but when changing the Vocations.xml you usually have to reset accounts OR change a players vocation back and forth (which is sketchy). Which is why we went with the sword extra defense way of doing it for now.

Could work, but when changing the Vocations.xml you usually have to reset accounts OR change a players vocation back and forth (which is sketchy). Which is why we went with the sword extra defense way of doing it for now.
could add this to one of the lv 50 promos still with no prob, I THINK

@bobofTibia make hunter and do epic combo

This might be true, we plan on DPS testing later once we fix all the serious bugs. to get vocations a little more balanced.
It is fucking scary when a pally is using Volley on you. lol

This might be true, we plan on DPS testing later once we fix all the serious bugs. to get vocations a little more balanced.
It is fucking scary when a pally is using Volley on you. lol
ye i sent u a pm why its so scarry :)

yea , good point, but heartless and sport supose to be working on upgrading to a different server revision so idk

Exactly!
Though it was still lagging out on my computer so it was obvious it was a server error instead of a hardware error.

Status
Not open for further replies.