• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it crashes XD

Hello everyone,

I literally am 1000 percent sure I have managed to stop the crashings happen.

Long story short, everyone has to remake characters because I'm using a new database.

Please understand, if you're going to cry about your level 20's being deleted and everything, then just don't play till the actual release.

ALTHOUGH if it does manage to crash again, YOU WILL BE GETTING EVERYTHING BACK.

HERE WE GO, BRAND NEW SERVER COMING UP IN 2MINUTES.

MAKE A NEW CHARACTER WITH 1/1

- HeartlessX

@Mclovin Your name sounds familiar. Do you know anyone named Dark Fire? Also did you play on a server with a girl named Chach as a GM/Tutor?

@Topic, Least no one lost anything this time.

seriously i have NEVER had this problem with anyone of my servers or servers i been apart of lmfao

I remember Bob from Terra's first version, 8.1 I think.
I was Mattcone/Sarasvatti there.

I've ran multiple servers my self throughout the years too, I've never seemed to run into problems like other servers seem to have.

Shit, I'd demand Admin because of such blaspheme Josh.

Sarasvatti sounds familiar as well.

when we find out whos doing this is definitly gonna need a new computer.

@Mclovin Your name sounds familiar. Do you know anyone named Dark Fire? Also did you play on a server with a girl named Chach as a GM/Tutor?

@Topic, Least no one lost anything this time.

doesnt sound familiar but i've played a ton of ots.. i stopped using the name Mc Lovin early tho.. prob in like 2009 or 2010

"Hello everyone,

I literally am 1000 percent sure I have managed to stop the crashings happen.

Long story short, everyone has to remake characters because I'm using a new database.

Please understand, if you're going to cry about your level 20's being deleted and everything, then just don't play till the actual release.

ALTHOUGH if it does manage to crash again, YOU WILL BE GETTING EVERYTHING BACK.

HERE WE GO, BRAND NEW SERVER COMING UP IN 2MINUTES.

MAKE A NEW CHARACTER WITH 1/1

- HeartlessX "
Now you really look stupid alright fuck boy!

Least we know it wasn't the Database xD we can go back to the other one from earlier today.

Status
Not open for further replies.