• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's fair to say nerf the hunters para trap, remove how many spikes it sets, or just give haste, I doubt it's hard to throw it into all vocs, or have exura heal para :d.

Easier fix to that would be to have only a tank classs,a healer classs and the dps class(hunter obviously).

with only 4 class so far i doubt it will end well with like 12 class at the end.The point is no one likes to sucks on a pvp game where you actually lose thing when you die. No matter how good looking or how flashy a skill is,its totally pointless to take a bad class knowing you will die on sight and lose your stuff over,and over,and over.

Light Healing does heal para....(sometimes?) we tested it and it wasn't a 100% thing lol.

Huge update after this crash........... we will see how many bugs I created with the cleave, wolf shift, and monster changes :) yay!

Atleast I hope that dike lost the two wands that should have been mine. ^^

Light Healing does heal para....(sometimes?) we tested it and it wasn't a 100% thing lol.

Huge update after this crash........... we will see how many bugs I created with the cleave, wolf shift, and monster changes :) yay!

it heals if ur standing still i believe

edit: mother fucker beat me too it (leinad)

19:05 You see 13 exploded tier pieces.
They weigh 26.00 oz.
If used, there is a chance to forge it into into a tier token.
broken or ment to stop them from working?

Were doing some hardcore testing.
Last resort test = SQL Database Bug.
We saved the old database so we can go back to it but I expect to hear much anger in the next day or two anyway.
Should be fun :)

long as it helps figure out the root of these crashes reset it all u want
lv 30 isnt to hard with a stable server ;)

Hello everyone,

I literally am 1000 percent sure I have managed to stop the crashings happen.

Long story short, everyone has to remake characters because I'm using a new database.

Please understand, if you're going to cry about your level 20's being deleted and everything, then just don't play till the actual release.

ALTHOUGH if it does manage to crash again, YOU WILL BE GETTING EVERYTHING BACK.

HERE WE GO, BRAND NEW SERVER COMING UP IN 2MINUTES.

MAKE A NEW CHARACTER WITH 1/1

- HeartlessX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back