• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, someone knows how to crash it, but no one is telling is how

i say you raise the skill rate for 10min for we can get back a bit of skills because i just got back to 35 distance then crash and reset

hey whats going on the website again, and when will all these crashes be fixed i love that server its the best ever, oh and was my account deleted because after the crash i go to log in and it says invalid account name or password if u know whats going on plz pm me

hey whats going on the website again, and when will all these crashes be fixed i love that server its the best ever, oh and was my account deleted because after the crash i go to log in and it says invalid account name or password if u know whats going on plz pm me

its a beta dont think your acc should be forever

I ate some berries off of a bush and it lagged for a second, also I couldn't eat them.

I ate some berries off of a bush and it lagged for a second, also I couldn't eat them.

It didn't crash at all during first alpha and food was working in that test so that could be it.

change the fucking loot. this is bullshit when u have a botter (berserker) fucking looting all my damn bosses and taking my loot. Literally his bot picks the shit up instantly

Looting being restarted. Also massive lag bursts, food kinda glitches out when eating and crash?

Status
Not open for further replies.