• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
My next idea is no NPCs lol
I've been racking my brain thinking of what it could be and NPC is the LAST thing other than we need to get a new shiny server, put in the map, and then script everything from scratch.

My next idea is no NPCs lol
I've been racking my brain thinking of what it could be and NPC is the LAST thing other than we need to get a new shiny server, put in the map, and then script everything from scratch.
I hope we can figure out the problem before you try doing that

Maybe you could take out all NPC's, make pots buy-able though a other way then NPC's, and see if the server crashes then. If it does not crash, you at least know the problem lies with the NPC's.

We don't KNOW if it is NPCs,
We took out 90% of the NPCs though.
Eternal isn't back yet, for now if you want to log on and test stuff feel free to log in with flatlanderhosting.zapto.org
I didn't sleep at all really yesterday so I am going to sleep for a few hours now.
See if you guys can crash my server before I wake up :p

- - - Updated - - -

It'll be up in less than 5 minutes.
Sleep time! Peace

We don't KNOW if it is NPCs,
We took out 90% of the NPCs though.
Eternal isn't back yet, for now if you want to log on and test stuff feel free to log in with flatlanderhosting.zapto.org
I didn't sleep at all really yesterday so I am going to sleep for a few hours now.
See if you guys can crash my server before I wake up :p

- - - Updated - - -

It'll be up in less than 5 minutes.
Sleep time! Peace

Did it never go up or is it already down?

You can connect to a test server; flatlanderhosting.zapto.org
The official server is not online.

o_O wonder how it crashed lol, (can't sleep too bright outside stupid window)

- - - Updated - - -

Well I put it up again. Try # 2?

Flat check ur inbox i did send one pic to there wich might cause crash cos i crashed allready two times on same spot.

Wehkis that is the weirdest bug i've ever seen.
There is NO action, movement, or anything there, the fucking map is just broken lol

If Wehkis found that bug which have been causing all the crashes he deserves some reward!
Ps. I think i love you Wehkis <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back