• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't the map! guess what!? Sportacus AGAIN messed up xD lololol i'm laughing so hard because we always give him a hard time for CREATING more bugs than he actually helps fix.

When the server will be up, you can most likely create a new account on the website.

uninterested in this OT because of careless staff.

21:12 Flatlander: I hope your whole family dies of cancer
21:12 Flatlander: :D

after i simply asked him where i can get my tier 0 items back since I lost them...

Yea man this server is so bad. No one does crap, it's not like the staff work hard to fix bugs all day.

uninterested in this OT because of careless staff.

21:12 Flatlander: I hope your whole family dies of cancer
21:12 Flatlander: :D

after i simply asked him where i can get my tier 0 items back since I lost them...

21:10 Flatlander [10009: what is?
21:10 King Korzek [8]: ignoring people who need help
21:10 King Korzek [8]: i can tell you that just because this is a test server
21:10 King Korzek [8]: doesn't mean you can't help people
21:10 Flatlander [10009: I make a hobby of makign people mad on purpose, its one of my top favorite things to do
21:10 Flatlander [10009: expecially people that bitch, whine and moan
21:11 King Korzek [8]: i
21:11 King Korzek [8]: so your saying
21:11 King Korzek [8]: that a discussion is whining?
21:11 King Korzek [8]: i just asked where to get tier 0 items
21:11 King Korzek [8]: and you act like a fucking douche
21:11 Flatlander [10009: i'm saying, people that have the balls to talk to me like i'm an asshole when I work 10 hours a day, THEN come home and script for 14 hours, can go fuck themselves
21:12 Flatlander [10009: THAT is what I am saying
21:12 Flatlander [10009: I hope your whole family dies of cancer
21:12 Flatlander [10009: :D

@Snizzle i never said they weren't hardworking, this server must have taken a lot of work. I know they spend countless hours on it, it's just their attitude.

@Heartless explain what? there is nothing to explain.

EDIT

and Flatlander, I want you to know that i lost a few family members due to cancer, and a few have it now. I hope you think about what you said.

Tell them to light up another smoke. Hell tell them to light up two or three. Help them with the suffering.

Heartless, How long would you say the testing will continue? an estimated time frame if you will

Is the crashing fixed yet? And when are we going to be able to login to the server again?

It's funny, I can't look at the advertisement forums without seeing this thread being at the top loool.

Can't wait for the server to be fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back