• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the server up? I'm looking for ward to play when I get home.

No sleep for me, been up all night trying to figure it out.

Server online, let's hope I got it this time?

- HeartlessX

No sleep for me, been up all night trying to figure it out.

Server online, let's hope I got it this time?

- HeartlessX

I got respect for you, most people would have gave up, or try to let the problem fix itself. The effort you're putting into this server is amazing, and I hope it really does turn out to be a fantastic server.

DDOS Crash

Note to all players: Fixing little bugs at the moment.

Server is online but closed momentarily.

- HeartlessX

Heartlesss or Flatlander :( why u keep avoiding my posts about joining RoA? :D cmon :(

That means I ask the same...

Its a shame that you have such an amazing server, and you guys have been working so hard and spending so much time and some freakin bug is causing all this, just another reminder of how life's a bitch :p

Less than 9, probably 8.
Even sooner or Heartless wakes up before I get home.

Wouldn't matter, the bug completely shuts down the entire internet of the hoster.
Unless he is there to shut down the PC manually it won't come back up. So even if you or I could log in and start up the server, an hour later when it crashes it would be over.

Script to restart computer or shut it off when it enters an endless loop (crash). Enable wake on network :p

And the time spent making that should be spent fixing the actual problem :p

Status
Not open for further replies.