• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, fix death losses. I can't be arsed to exp for an hour, then loose it all cause I get 1shot by something.

yep the death losses are pain in the ass, they are too big, also the most annoying thing is the exp rates, u didnt spoil the vocation info for purpose right, so people can check it themselves, but it takes too long to get to the damn 40 lvl to check, and if someone eventually get it and he wont be satisfied what then, he will have to make a another char and grind again just in order to make a new vocation THAT MIGHT NOT SUIT HIM AGAIN, in the end the thing that u though will keep the people playing will make them quit cuze of irritation, also the spawn times should be a lil slower, not fun running and getting 4 slimes spawn on ur face

yep the death losses are pain in the ass, they are too big, also the most annoying thing is the exp rates, u didnt spoil the vocation info for purpose right, so people can check it themselves, but it takes too long to get to the damn 40 lvl to check, and if someone eventually get it and he wont be satisfied what then, he will have to make a another char and grind again just in order to make a new vocation THAT MIGHT NOT SUIT HIM AGAIN, in the end the thing that u though will keep the people playing will make them quit cuze of irritation, also the spawn times should be a lil slower, not fun running and getting 4 slimes spawn on ur face

Its at 5% I think? Which is lower than most of tibia, I guess we COULD reduce it but......... isn't it your fault every time you die? I know when I die i'm always like "damn I should of been smarter"

well true, 80% of the times its ur fault when u die, but the death loss is not the biggest concern i have, its the exp rates, or the massive ammount of grinding u have to do in order to get the 2nd promo, and if ur not glad with ur choice takes back u to the begining= grind again in order the get a suitable vocation, am i right?, im a big fan of low rates trust me, it just takes too long to get into the mid game, not mentioning the end game, the early game should be done much quicker, all the joy dies while grinding with the same spells all the time, getting ~300 exp per kil with the same spell configurationl, and u need exactly 917800 for a lvl 40, now, do the math

A warrior really has a hard time in PvP agains all other vocs. The warrior should have more speed then other vocations -even if its a little-, because other vocations just keep shooting the warrior. Since you can only taunt once in (I guess) -60 sec- now, the warrior has a hard time landing a hit on other vocations.

Last edited:
So the xp is even lower now..? wow.

Lol.. The exp rate on flat's test server was not accurate at all. It was boosted completely just because it was a final test to see if we fixed the crashing bug, and we knew the server wouldn't be online for long so it was decided to make the exp really high for the time being.

The exp right now is how it normally was before. And will stay low since this is a LOW RATE RPG

I like the XP rate as it is now, it'll be really good for the official release of the game.

22:39 You see a tier 3 wand (magic level +6).
It can only be wielded properly by saints, templars, shamans, protectors, warlocks, wizards, priests, shades, necromancers, sorcerers, wraiths, voidwalkers, legion masters, ancients, elementalists, clerics, druids, sages and enchanters.

I believe it's the first one on this verison of Alpha! Super lucky, I don't want it though as I am a Hunter :(

Also, for gods sake, if you want people to try stuff... Either you lower the deathlosses by.. ALOT, or you turn off the PVP, because everytime I go hunting, I get to hunt for 5-10 minutes, then I get killed by 2-3 people and I end up loosing more than I gained. It's ridiculos.

Last edited:
It's 5%?
I doubt it lol, it used to be 10% and about the same as this, than Heartless lowered it to 7% and the death loss was much lower than now.
& where the fuck are the Heavy Shields?

1. Crypt shamblers don't walk over poison fields;
2. Scarabs are trying to avoid poison fields;
3. You can't cure paralyze with light healing;
4. Bones beasts hit like 2-3 more times than litch;
5. When i killed mummy it said: refuses to die and new mummy appeared without skull.

1. Crypt shamblers don't walk over poison fields;
2. Scarabs are trying to avoid poison fields;
3. You can't cure paralyze with light healing;
4. Bones beasts hit like 2-3 more times than litch;
5. When i killed mummy it said: refuses to die and new mummy appeared without skull.
you my freind are a savage ;)

I was at the dwarf quest when me and two others got a client freeze. We then logged back in, and 30 sec later the server crashed. Something there may have caused it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back