• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, time to test out second theory.

Please do not be alarmed, right now when you log in, you won't have your characters. Relax.

You will get them back, just testing something out. Log in please.

- HeartlessX

Alright, time to test out second theory.

Please do not be alarmed, right now when you log in, you won't have your characters. Relax.

You will get them back, just testing something out. Log in please.

- HeartlessX

Damn testing the SQL now huh?
Maybe its the Stamina thing we did?
Try taking out Bounty.lua from Globalevents.xml.

I've got no idea if this could be a problem, but when I logged out yesterday before the server went offline, I was training ON the water. Just now, I saw that the water is made swim-able again and when I login I have the swimming outfit. When I exit the water, I also have the swimming outfit.

I've got no idea if this could be a problem, but when I logged out yesterday before the server went offline, I was training ON the water. Just now, I saw that the water is made swim-able again and when I login I have the swimming outfit. When I exit the water, I also have the swimming outfit.

Thanks for the report, but this isn't the bug. We will fix it later so that you will have the swimming outfit in the water and normal outfit when on land.

(Walkable water IS swimmable water, nothing has changed with the map. If you log in on walkable water the server gives you a swimming outfit)

I'll tell you what caused it on ventrilo when your back from work.

- HeartlessX

Oh so you found it? That's good :)

- - - Updated - - -

At least tell me who's script it was.
You, Me, or Sportacus. I'm curious

I just had a Boss die and spawn another boss if that is ok then cool

well See you guys on finale release wont bother my time here anymore :$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back