• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
this server is a shit now...
lvl 50 killing lvl 20+ to steal bp..

i'm retired, bye!

yes, opinion of most players is worthless..
I will not waste my time here ...

As a matter a fact, I personally think that players should not drop BP on death until they have at least killed someone. So in other words.. as you kill players you increase your chance of dropping items. I think it should start with the BP then increase chance of losing items the more you kill people. That would eliminate this problem ^ where level 50s, people that know they are almost unkillable without 3-4 people from killing level 20s-30 for their BP.

I must admit that losing your bp everytime you die by a player kinda suck.. i mean i never killed someone and i should lose my bp everytime someone kills me..

Wheres the Bounty NPC? I can't find it.
Does your bounty lower after a certain time? Like you lay low, people forget cause other people get bigger bountys and eventually your disappear?
Maybe every 4-6 hours you loose 1 of your bountys.
& I gotta say this whole loosing the BP thing is nice, have made quite a profit from botters so far :) I basically don't even have to hunt for cash now lol

Last edited:
A guy was PKing in town, I killed him and I got this message:
10:48 Warning: You will become notorious if this continues.

Should I be afraid to drop ekipz?
Also, Ghost boss summons Crypt Shamblers
Priestess boss doesn't exist, if you get the message she instead becomes a normal ghoul.

Priestess Boss appears to be fixed, but when she dies she drops no loot.

- - - Updated - - -

Not even a corpse appears.

- - - Updated - - -

There's a MASSIVE bug with Energy Strike, if you run and spam it you teleport, it's random where you teleport though, sometimes 10 steps in front of you, sometimes 3 steps backwards etc. Come IG and check it out, I dunno whats causing it.

Priestess Boss appears to be fixed, but when she dies she drops no loot.

- - - Updated - - -

Not even a corpse appears.

- - - Updated - - -

There's a MASSIVE bug with Energy Strike, if you run and spam it you teleport, it's random where you teleport though, sometimes 10 steps in front of you, sometimes 3 steps backwards etc. Come IG and check it out, I dunno whats causing it.

Fixed

people are gonna get bored soon and alot of them will shape their opinion of roa in this alpha test, release sanctum/finish it and stop worrying about useless fucking 100 token quests

people are gonna get bored soon and alot of them will shape their opinion of roa in this alpha test, release sanctum/finish it and stop worrying about useless fucking 100 token quests

If it's boring, just don't play. It actually takes TIME to create a good server. Not only does every member of my staff have full time jobs, which limits some of our time, but we're not going to rush just because you guys say so? lol

We're not dogs that bow down to you guys and work constantly to please every single one of you, we don't give a fuck if you're bored. None of us are forcing you to stay online. Log back on when the server is released if you really want. If you can shape your opinion about a server over a testing period, then so be it.

- HeartlessX

How long does the green shield last?
I've gotten 0 frags since the Bounty System as been in, but only killed a few red shields. I've had it for almost or more than 2 hours.

If you kill a player, you will increase your chance in dropping items.

No idea if it has been said before, but why would anyone kill a botter? Yeah, you might loot his BP and gain some money plus pots, but you will increase your chance of dropping a piece of EQ when somebody kills you. Not worth it.

If it's boring, just don't play. It actually takes TIME to create a good server. Not only does every member of my staff have full time jobs, which limits some of our time, but we're not going to rush just because you guys say so? lol

We're not dogs that bow down to you guys and work constantly to please every single one of you, we don't give a fuck if you're bored. None of us are forcing you to stay online. Log back on when the server is released if you really want. If you can shape your opinion about a server over a testing period, then so be it.

- HeartlessX

nobody is forcing you to do anything, actually just asking to stop spending your time making quests that can be easily added later, rather than adding new area/vocation content which would keep people interested as the server develops. why don't you release sanctum with no vocations? atleast there would be more area to explore. its alpha, the updates don't have to be complete when you release them, because lets get real here, you're going to find bugs after the "final" release anyways.

I've never seen a necromancer boss drop any tier items, just me being unlucky or a bug that needs a fix?

Fix the cyclops reward, make it chest so it's hard to be abusable. Ive seen TONS of people abusing it lol
Also I believe loosing bounty is bugged

(note the times)
11:58 You have 3 bounty and will lose 1 in -1 minutes and 59 seconds.

12:02 You have 3 bounty and will lose 1 in 297 minutes and 0 seconds.

I should actually only have 2 bounty right now.

nobody is forcing you to do anything, actually just asking to stop spending your time making quests that can be easily added later, rather than adding new area/vocation content which would keep people interested as the server develops. why don't you release sanctum with no vocations? atleast there would be more area to explore. its alpha, the updates don't have to be complete when you release them, because lets get real here, you're going to find bugs after the "final" release anyways.

Because we would have 500 Twat Donkeys messaging us about bugs in Sanctum, when we already have hundreds of little Abortions messaging us about bugs in the first town.

so you want people to test for you but call them 'twat donkeys' and 'little abortions'?
And if people give feedback you dont like you say their opinion is worthless?
Come on man ;/

Btw the pvp system right now is absolutly whack for me - I got a random green shield when I berserked a lich an ancient scarab and a crypt shambler.
Checked if any players where near me and might have went up stairs and nobody was near me whatsoever.

so you want people to test for you but call them 'twat donkeys' and 'little abortions'?
And if people give feedback you dont like you say their opinion is worthless?
Come on man ;/

Btw the pvp system right now is absolutly whack for me - I got a random green shield when I berserked a lich an ancient scarab and a crypt shambler.
Checked if any players where near me and might have went up stairs and nobody was near me whatsoever.

Just what I was thinking about the first part, I could have sworn they said they wanted players to test for bugs ... etc, that's what Alpha TESTING's for, yet he made himself off to be a real dick about people reporting bugs lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back