• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
they didnt know it was even off..................

We both work, and play other games, and sleep and eat and other things.
Until they create a OTServer iPhone App I won't be able to keep track of it at all times.

got rid of lumberjacking? that sucks

got rid of monsters dropping gold? what are you dumb ya cause ppl cant bot for creature products

got rid of lumberjacking? that sucks

got rid of monsters dropping gold? what are you dumb ya cause ppl cant bot for creature products

People can bot for anything, we could make them drop statues that you have to drag back to town to sell cause you can't pick them up and people would still be able to bot that

- - - Updated - - -

And lumberjacking is being re-done, it was hilariously broken the way you could get full T2 set in a few days of just lumberjacking.

- - - Updated - - -

Time to work on some of these promotions this weekend.

Can't wait to see the promos coming out ! Looking forward to this.

can we get a rough estimate of when yall think the promos will be implemented?

and idk if anyone else had mentioned this, but can i suggest that you make it to where we can buy tier tokens from npc so we have something else to spend money on besides pots

Last edited:
cyclops quest is fuked up! if any team goes in, anyone else will be able to do it till server reset, the "teleport" is messed up.. dunno if its intentional (like annihi in rl tibia) but just saying

- - - Updated - - -

cyclops quest is fuked up! if any team goes in, anyone else will be able to do it till server reset, the "teleport" is messed up.. dunno if its intentional (like annihi in rl tibia) but just saying

hehehe just did it! amazing boss!

28wl9hz.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

hehehe just did it! amazing boss!

28wl9hz.jpg

Holy balls, how old is your computer?

I don't know who started the rumor of new content coming out on monday, but it's not.

The server is going to go down and will only be back up once all new 72 spells, the 9 promotions and second city is completely done.

Server will be offline until I post something on the forum thread.

- HeartlessX

Last edited:
About 3 years.
Hope you can wait!! ::D:D:D:D:D

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know who started the rumor of new content coming out on monday, but it's not.

The server is going to go down and will only be back up once all new 72 spells, the 9 promotions and second city is completely done.

Server will be offline until I post something on the forum thread.

- HeartlessX

It's 12 promotions.

I have a question since a lot of people are higher then level 50 does that mean there gonna have to kill them selves to 50 so the promotion doesn't get messed up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back