• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking about a server which would be online in this lifetime. Not in 125,097,480,159 years.

If people are playing tibia Ot's, they have no choice but to play dzot or ROA when they're online.
Necronia will be out during the first half of this year, 2014. Be sure of that.
Farewell.
^^

Heartless, you are putting it up tonight right? Or later on Friday?

Heartless, you are putting it up tonight right? Or later on Friday?

Is everyone on this forum retarded. He clearly wrote March 15, he MIGHT put up the server. So thats not tonight, nor friday.

Let's just hope it comes online asap, but best guess is saturday.

Everytime I see a new post on this thread, my dick gets hard.

Any1 else?

And the server shuld be on saturday but if its not its kool cuz he didn say when it officially will be up.

Cool, if you really want to get rid of botters you should have a custom client + protection. I can help you in that.

if not bottable at all, the majority of the community wont play, only the few who are proud to be none botters, and the server will fall apart, because simply there isnt enough of you. you actually need the botters to play on a server that stays online.

if not bottable at all, the majority of the community wont play, only the few who are proud to be none botters, and the server will fall apart, because simply there isnt enough of you. you actually need the botters to play on a server that stays online.
There's a ton of people just on this thread alone who can't wait to play. More people will come, especially the longer it stays online.

People like unique, quality OT's. If heartless delivers it, the players will come. Don't cry about not being allowed to bot beacuse you are a lazy cunt.

There's a ton of people just on this thread alone who can't wait to play. More people will come, especially the longer it stays online.

People like unique, quality OT's. If heartless delivers it, the players will come. Don't cry about not being allowed to bot beacuse you are a lazy cunt.

Dont open your childish little mouth to me about the reality of the ot community, the 10 or 15 people here are dwarfed by the 20 to 30 botters that have their eyes on it. and as for myself, i manual play all my shit, so once again, Dont open your mouth to me child.

You will be eating those words later on today if heartless puts it up :) have a nice day!

I think people need to choise: quality or number of players. Allowing people botting and even using any kinda of bot is chosing number of players, chosing quality means having a really good server + bot protection + custom client.

Heartless news UPDATE Please!!!!! and Yamen you do realize your not very smart because most of tibia is BOTS! and if he made it a custom client he would have 10 kids on in a month

What hes doing isnt respectable, half way into the day that he picked as a " possible " release and has no update for the play base is pretty rude. knowing the situation of the server progress he should have had an update early this morning on where it was.

Left hand: Map looks like crap
Right hand: Seems to be cool custom stuff added to the server. I guess this is what attracts people and not the map they play on

I'm prolly going Druid->Priest

Although idk anything about the OT, as I didnt play previous versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back