• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rook Valley 10.95 [Crafting System | Fishing System | Mining System | Rebirths] Online Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
am i still gonna get 50 points if i create my acc now ?

am i still gonna get 50 points if i create my acc now ?
You just need to private message me, know if you already got points on another account it will not work.

FREE POINTS SECTION ON MAIN POST!

Last edited:
I dont know where to sell this items:

https://imgur.com/CXbsRbm

Also not all the outfits obtainable have bonus, ex. Crystal warlod, Soil Guardian, etc.
They will be sell-able soon to Yasir

ZnUdDHZ.png

Decorate your house contest will start December 20th i will pick 3 lucky winners and they will receive premium points!

1st place - 200 premium points
2nd place - 100 premium points
3rd place - 50 premium points

End date is December 25th.

Last edited:
If you need any help boy, let me know. Im scripting and such again.

mtVtFkj.png

Fixed exori ico for knights
Fixed exori con for paladins
Fixed some bugged monsters

Fixed soft boots quest
(players could browse field to pick up boots)

Added thais city for houses
Added hanna to sell jewelry
Added some small spawns

Paladin and Knight spells will be working after next Server Save.

mtVtFkj.png

Fixed pz bug at zao stairs
Fixed paralyze rune problem
Added demon helmet quest
Added lottery ticket npc

18:36 New record: 26 players are logged in.
18:36 New record: 27 players are logged in.

Last edited:
We have been having alot of players quit because of alot of high levels killing them, So we have done a level reset! Just know we did make a backup database just incase this doesn't work out, The house decorating contest will still take place!

You still have all your items and skills you just will not have your original levels!
Note: Countdown is on site!

Last edited:
YRN8AUf.png

Guild Shop Added!

Guild shop is still being worked on and will be working 100% in a couple of days.

Last edited:
Played this server when it was 8.60. Really enjoyed it bit shame that i had too much work when it started but im going to joing you now guys. Got some spare time to play :D

Played this server when it was 8.60. Really enjoyed it bit shame that i had too much work when it started but im going to joing you now guys. Got some spare time to play :D

8.60 will be always "more fun" than 10.77 :p

Well so i tried tibia 10.77 the first time used otland ip changer 10.77 and it didn't work... xD

Alot of players are upset cause ive only reset levels and everyone still had items, i have done a full reset and will add countdown on the site in a few minutes with information of why i did a full reset!

that's a good idea and in that time you can work on the serwer. And i will work out how the new tibia works :C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back