• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rook Valley 10.95 [Crafting System | Fishing System | Mining System | Rebirths] Online Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am already 80+, explored everything and done everything except Point Emblem Quest (100+)
You should add more content, because people are getting bored quickly.
I know i am already fixing yalahar quest so it works 100% and you can be able to get all items from it, also i have a couple other quests i am working on i just need to make sure they work 100% before they are released to players to do them. ^^

mtVtFkj.png

SERVER WILL BE OFFLINE FOR PLAYERS TO FIX A CRITICAL ERROR WITH POTIONS CAUSING DEBUGS!

New city is still being worked on.

Added new Slot System!
Added new city!
Added new banshee spawn!

h8DqFxi.png

6j1UvxT.png

aTYvvLo.jpg

42W7J5H.jpg

Last edited:
DhmswT1.png

Added Boss Area
Added Arena
Fixed Mini Roshamuul Spawn

Why bosses and how do they help?

Bosses will have a 10 minute spawn and will drop Boss Tokens, these Boss Tokens will be used to but certain items from the Special Trader (Carl).

Bosses ATM:
Furyosa
The Noxious Spawn

Code:
You see a boss tokens.
It weighs 0.00 oz.
These tokens are used to purchase items from Special Items (Carl).

MORE TO COME!

1gqhvVu.png

wJKkG97.png

oWauu8v.png

cSmM3WL.png

wPCriu2.jpg

tqcK9Yp.png

tRISuge.png

Ksmd5v9.png

Last edited:
Your ot is really nice,
I hope you can just pay 1 day Otservlist to get some more players :/

Your ot is really nice,
I hope you can just pay 1 day Otservlist to get some more players :/
Thanks, i plan to purchase a 1 day countdown around the end of march and that is when the server will reset, when i do reset server will be offline for 3 days and then the 1 day countdown will start! :) Untill then i plan to add alot more content.

Thanks, i plan to purchase a 1 day countdown around the end of march and that is when the server will reset, when i do reset server will be offline for 3 days and then the 1 day countdown will start! :) Untill then i plan to add alot more content.

Goodluck ;)

Does these "countdowns" and "advertisements" even work?
It is a 100% chance that server will reach a record of 50-150 players, but i dont wanna have that many players with the server atm because the map is not big enough for 150 players ^^ on otservlist.org over 5000+ people go on it daily maybe? and with the countdown it will show my server at the top o the site, so yes i believe it will work. Also when i do the reset i will be giving away some points and ill even give points to players who play before the reset, I will also be giving points to people who have a otland account (must be atleast 1 years or older) if its lets say a 1 month old account i will not give points.

mtVtFkj.png

Zaoan Chess Box can now be placed in arrow slot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Added new Ring:

Epic Might Ring

Looks just like a Might Ring but 3x the protection!

You see a epic might ring (protection physical +60%, energy +60%, earth +60%, fire +60%, ice +60%, holy +60%, death +60%) that has 20 charge left.
It weighs 1.00 oz.

Looted by: Heros

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Ferumbras look!

VDRjGLb.png

Last edited:
Server will be down for the time being, will do alot of updates, will run another server for FUN!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom