• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rook Valley 10.95 [Crafting System | Fishing System | Mining System | Rebirths] Online Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtVtFkj.png

Added 3 new quests.
Added supplies npc.
Added 2 more spawns.

Updated mage hp per level, you get +1 hp for normal and +2 hp with promotion.
Updated mages cap per level, +2 for normal and +3 with promotion.

Tomorrow i will be doing a free giveaway!

Items which you can get in this giveaway:

Ia3MsS2.gif
150 Premium Points Emblem

wLrnFnr.gif
Addon Doll

UX7ZsNh.gif
Scroll of Membership

68OX3K6.gif
10 crystal coins

dIGHJzK.gif
Boots of Haste

hpYQeM7.png

Double points has been activated!

Donate by July 13th - July 18th for double points!

The hp per lv with promotion is a bad idea, as people who level without promotion are at a HUGE disadvantage. And i've been leveling with promotion before the update, and I missed out on all that hp too.

The hp per lv with promotion is a bad idea, as people who level without promotion are at a HUGE disadvantage. And i've been leveling with promotion before the update, and I missed out on all that hp too.
I will possibly be doing a reset in a week or 2, I've talked to alot of people and most want a reset, i plan to wait till i have enough money for a dedicated host and a gold highlight on otservlist before i do that, also all players who donated will get there points back and players who didn't donate will start with 500 points if the next launch happens.

Last edited:
Server was great for a while but like most 8.6 its become a botters paradise.

Server down?
Sorry lost power last night, back online!

added poll for reset, over the past few days alot of players have been quiting and getting bored, so im thinking of doing a total reset, during the reset i plan to do alot of with the server (adding new spawn areas, revamping the city a bit, adding more & bigger houses, and more quests).

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll365489x4177497B-14

What will happen in reset? all characters will be wiped, when the server relaunches anyone who donated will get there points back, those who didnt donate will get 500 premium points FREE.

Poll will end on the 21st of july.

Last edited:
Sorry lost power last night, back online!

added poll for reset, over the past few days alot of players have been quiting and getting bored, so im thinking of doing a total reset, during the reset i plan to do alot of with the server (adding new spawn areas, revamping the city a bit, adding more & bigger houses, and more quests).

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll365489x4177497B-14

What will happen in reset? all characters will be wiped, when the server relaunches anyone who donated will get there points back, those who didnt donate will get 500 premium points FREE.

Poll will end on the 21st of july.
I like the idea of free points man, but I don't really wanna keep playing if it's gonna be getting reset a lot :/

I like the idea of free points man, but I don't really wanna keep playing if it's gonna be getting reset a lot :/
This will possibly be the last reset, if it does reset again it will only be 1 more time, i plan on buying a host for it at the end of the month, then that will be the official release. I have not had alot of time working on the server since i work on everything myself, even when i have problems with scripts my uncle helps me fix the problem, but other then that i do everything myself, but i plan to do alot of work this week.

OK sounds good.
Is the server going to be going back online soon?

OK sounds good.
Is the server going to be going back online soon?
really no reason atm, don't want new players coming into the server and playing & leveling then they lose it all, i will leave the server offline and will have a reset on the 21st, then after that i will start a 48 hour countdown then the server will launch after that. if all goes well then the next launch will be the official release.

i have also nerfed the experience stages & skill/magic rates down a bit, so that maybe with this the server wont die very quick, and players wont quit.

really no reason atm, don't want new players coming into the server and playing & leveling then they lose it all, i will leave the server offline and will have a reset on the 21st, then after that i will start a 48 hour countdown then the server will launch after that. if all goes well then the next launch will be the official release.

i have also nerfed the experience stages & skill/magic rates down a bit, so that maybe with this the server wont die very quick, and players wont quit.
Oh was that too high? My bro and I thought it went down to 1x too early lol :p

Oh was that too high? My bro and I thought it went down to 1x too early lol :p
In the first 5 days of the server being online, we had multiple people over level 120+ so i took down the experience stages down to about 30% with this it will take players more time to level and players wont get bored, I have also updated the latest news which you can see here Rook Valley - Latest News. I have also activated 3x donation points so players who do donate will get 3x the premium points, players who also donated before the server reset will have a chance to get this bonus of 3x premium points, all they have to do is pm me when the server has launched with the correct information (Transaction ID, Email you donated with, and the paypal Name). Also just for people who didn't donate get a free amount of 500 premium points, so they will have enough to atleast start the server and have fun. I will also be working 4-6 hours per day untill the launch happens, so prepare for more quest & hunting areas in the future. I have also imported a new MOD which you can sell your character in-game if its over the level of 50+ you can also see that here Characters Market System (In Game). I have also added a new quest on the premium side, to do it you need to be level 100+ the reward is a Premium Points Emblem (Use this item to receive 150 premium shop points).

Last edited:
looking throw your shop i noticed that ur makeing knights the most power full like the pally sling is as fast as the wand and the axe and sword but does less damage? so your knights are gonna be able to tank and do more damage then pally?

looking throw your shop i noticed that ur makeing knights the most power full like the pally sling is as fast as the wand and the axe and sword but does less damage? so your knights are gonna be able to tank and do more damage then pally?
The paladin weapon is lower then the knight weapons because the hitchance is higher then most paladin weapons already in game.

Looks quite good :eek:
Thanks, i have taken 10 hours off the countdown cause some of the players were upset of the time it will be online cause they wouldn't be able to login. I plan to do some nice giveaways which you can see in the first thread page on the bottom.

Is it only me or the server isn't responding ?
------
Working now, not much peolpe playing but i love it ;d

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back