• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rook Valley 10.95 [Crafting System | Fishing System | Mining System | Rebirths] Online Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a good idea and in that time you can work on the serwer. And i will work out how the new tibia works :C
Sadly i didn't notice players were logging in and playing, so i have done another reset and server will be back online this Saturday!

50+ points will be added to all accounts (1 PER IP) Do not try to make multiple accounts because our system will only add to one account.

Also for the players who have donated i will recover there points with a bonus of 250+ points cause of the resets.

In my opinion the exp rate should be changed to a lower one but in exchange it shouldnt end with 1x at level 75 already... ppl would become bored I think

In my opinion the exp rate should be changed to a lower one but in exchange it shouldnt end with 1x at level 75 already... ppl would become bored I think
I changed it to 1x after level 76 cause players got level 150 in just a week with 2x after level 76 ^^

mtVtFkj.png

Updated Prismatic Set Items
Updated Gill Set Items
Updated Depth Set Items
Updated Ornate Set Items

Updated Stone Skin Amulet
Updated Magma Set Items
Updated Glacier Set Items
Updated Tera Set Items

Fixed some bugged items
Fixed Shopguild
(you can now receive items)

Working non now: Yalahari Quest, Demon Oak, Inquisition.

mtVtFkj.png

Added some new areas!

Added New Quest
Added Evolution City (Houses)
Added Custom Items

TCYNkG3.gif

E6iPeRz.png

Last edited:
Happy-New-Year-2016.png

Since it is New Years i will be adding 150 points to ALL accounts, happy holidays and happy new years!!

Why I cannot login to my account? I am sure that I am writing good account name and password :)

mtVtFkj.png

BryJq8B.png

Within the next hour all attack monsters will now have chance to loot Bar of Gold.

Using this Bar of Gold will give random 5 - 25 platinum coins.

WsCl9Vw.png

Next Server Save there will be random chests on the map containing Bars of Gold
(Random 1 - 3 bars)

Last edited:
Everything looks amazing, I created my character ages ago but still didn't play. After i get everything done with i will be coming with my team.

I am already 80+, explored everything and done everything except Point Emblem Quest (100+)
You should add more content, because people are getting bored quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back