• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Roxera 7.6 -- RL Modified Map RPG

Gonna give this a try.. If botters and shit on it, instant quit.

Edit: Cant walk smootlhy cause of low fps's so im out.

gl though

wheres a list of the custom spells, content, items etc - playing as a knight, be nice to know what the custom stuff is, cos no 1 in game seems very talkative :/

@plusk Theres an entire ocean and several countries in between us. i dont think thats fixable. try a proxy... some players are saying that helps.

I was just notified of the down time this morning. I will be home to put the server back up in approximately 2 hours. Please pardon the wait.

Sorry about the delay in posting here, it slipped my mind. The server is back up and running now.

74 online players yesterday. we're at 60+ right now. Lets get that number over 100! Invite your friends!

74 online players yesterday. we're at 60+ right now. Lets get that number over 100! Invite your friends!

OK but only if u take care about aimbotters, top lvls are using aimbot, and i see u ban ppl only for 2 days for aimbot?

[video=youtube;lZHnfqz5yAE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZHnfqz5yAE&list=UUm0ZM0284NGhxVUhv4sFHHg&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

Hes banned for 2 days instead of getting deletion.

Were happy to announce that this past Thursday we hit a new record of 80 players online! Were hoping for 100 sometime this weekend, special events, and prizes will be available to all our players who share the excitement of a new peak with us.

As for the aimbotting, it is completely unacceptable and the player in the aforementioned video, as well as a handful of other players caught aimbotting have been banished.

We do not condone the use of bots/software to play on our server, and our staff is diligently watching.

[video=youtube;pPTCbinps9U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPTCbinps9U&list=UUm0ZM0284NGhxVUhv4sFHHg&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

Tampon veri boters here no play!!

I agree with the botter part. Even after talking with GM he said he didnt wanted to ban botters because then his server would be dead. I keep telling him that if botters aka hardcore random pkers leave the server...well,more people will join.

Server is great and all....but people that got caught using aimbot should get delete. It is unfair and ruins the fun of pvp. Might aswell just put 8.6 client and we all press hotkey to sd :D.

Delete the damn botters.

Thread cleaned. Mex Lunatic banished. I suggest to whoever will post here to avoid using a dirty language and not spam harassment messages.

hello all players, without using any bad language so i dont get banned like my friend Mex Lunatic and going to post the video he made.
This video shows how we killed Undisputed, Blackout, Artex (admins or related to the admins), and some other noobs. We did not use any kind of bot and we have never got banned for using it, but in this server it seems like the corrupt admins edit their characters, use aimbot (look when artex, undisputed and blackout were trapped, they were spamming mfs, sds and uhs) and also bann good pvpeers without reason.

We all got banned (kowe the machine, Fraguero the machine, Punio, Nimberius Nagna, Gabrielito the machine, and Mex is back) just because we owned the unskilled admins.
P.S: -the other players which we DO have proof of botting (undisputed, blackout and artex) are not banned, because theyre admins or related to them.
-WE DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SERVER TO ANYONE, THE ADMINS ARE NOT SERIOUS.
Thank you.
Kowe~
[video=youtube;QlZh9byXxWY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlZh9byXxWY[/video]