• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Roxera 7.6 -- RL Modified Map RPG

come give it a shot. ive removed a lot of the botters. the GM's dont play chars (except for the character test which we use to test monsters and loot for future updates). you will find no corruption here friend.

Not recommended server.Seems like coruption here is expected,especially when these guys,got ban.Look for Blackout etc.bot,bot,bot

@kowe

1)you said the video would show proof of others botting and i didnt see it on the first pass but i will examine it closely when i have time to do so and if there is evidence then it will be taken into account.

2)None of the Gm's play any chars period. neither the ones you've mentioned or otherwise. dont assume that players of a high level = GM's because it is not always the case. No characters are "edited" as you claim.

3)Your bans were listed as aimbots as i did personally witness many members of your team doing so as i was observing the fight on invis. many other violations were taken into account of the banishment of your entire "team". Things like random mass pking, trapping players taking the boat to cormaya and keeping the attention of the npc, trapping players on eremo's island which should be a pz and blocking the exit to murder them for your own profit, abusing pz bugs in ankrahmun pyramids.... these are all things that you have taken part in and contributed to the banishment and deletion of your team.

if you do not agree with my banishments you are welcome to go elsewhere. harassing my server on the thread is neither necessary nor appropriate. the mods have cleaned it once and i hope they do so again.

for the potential players that are reading this you are welcome to come on the server and judge for yourself. the writings of kowe are the statements of an angry botter and a mass pk'er. im happy to support the players that are genuine and play the game fairly. it pleases me more to remove those who try to take advantage of people who play the game in a respectable manner.

PS-The bugs they have abused before have been repaired in an update this morning. just in case any of you were wondering.

Last edited:
Mex,kowe for sure arent botters,dont try to blame them.

mex may not be aimbotting in the video but he does use a speed bot to increase his running speed. I've changed my speed to match his on my GM char and with boh, time ring, and gran hur he outran me as the host. that is clear enough for me that there is a bot involved. bottom line is that i dont appreciate the types of players that come on exclusively to cause grief to others. it is not welcome on my server. there's a ban function for each of the violations they've made.

This is ridiculous, the video shows clearly that undisputed, blackout and artex are botting, and you dont do anything. in the other hand, you dont have any proofs of us botting or bug abusing, but u bann us.
Stop making up staff like bug abusing, and btw we didnt kill any low lv that wasnt pk, and if we did thats not a reason to ban someone (thats what the bann and rs are created for).
If you can handle players who own the top lvls and botters on your server, stop hosting it or just give the ip only to your friends (if theres no one in the server but you and your friends i think you will be able to win war lol).

@wearenotaskingforbunbanishment
kowe~
that's the screenshot of ip banishment, the only program is battleping and thats a proxy, not a bot nor speedhack

kowe, mex rly nice pvp and u Vanity must answer yourself - are u made server for yourself or for gamers cuz ot looks nice and it need only more players to be a very good

This is ridiculous, the video shows clearly that undisputed, blackout and artex are botting, and you dont do anything. in the other hand, you dont have any proofs of us botting or bug abusing, but u bann us.
Stop making up staff like bug abusing, and btw we didnt kill any low lv that wasnt pk, and if we did thats not a reason to ban someone (thats what the bann and rs are created for).
If you can handle players who own the top lvls and botters on your server, stop hosting it or just give the ip only to your friends (if theres no one in the server but you and your friends i think you will be able to win war lol).

@wearenotaskingforbunbanishment
kowe~
that's the screenshot of ip banishment, the only program is battleping and thats a proxy, not a bot nor speedhack

You got banned from mastercores, now roxera. YOU MUST. be doing something wrong here.

@nicek the server is for players. I'm a full time student taking 16 credits with a 3.7 gpa. i dont have time to play and GM. the free time that i do have is spent on server repairs and speaking to the player community. all of my gms are active in helping players and answering questions and they too have school and work. we run the server because we value the older days of tibia and there isnt much in the way of a quality dependable 7.6 server. i hate what tibia has become and i want to give people the opportunity to enjoy the game as i once did. I aim to provide a quality server. that's why we've had upwards of 80 players online and a consistent online list of 30-40+.

if you see corruption point it out to me and i will look into it. ive even checked the ip's of the players listed and my gms to make sure they werent the players. the GM's are all people i know personally, not some random kids who did me some favor. i have the confidence in my staff to know they share my vision for the server and that they will carry out their duties in a fair manner.

i think i will nicek but after this is settle. i dont need to deal with them on 2 fronts

show times and i will ban them if its as clear as you say.

2:24-2:45 unexpected mfing, uhing himself and sding (sd+wand also) fraguero the machine.
2:45-2:50 blackout spamming mfs+uhs
3:00-3:25 artex sding mex is back, and mfing and uhing himself (clearly uh bot). AND MY 2 MAGICWALLS WERE AWESOME.

2:24-2:45 unexpected mfing, uhing himself and sding (sd+wand also) fraguero the machine.
2:45-2:50 blackout spamming mfs+uhs
3:00-3:25 artex sding mex is back, and mfing and uhing himself (clearly uh bot). AND MY 2 MAGICWALLS WERE AWESOME.

I looked, i had my gm's look, there is no evidence of botting there that any of us see for the instances you mentioned.
You've been playing the server long enough to know theres a blue sparkle when you use a mana fluid.... that doesnt mean they are UH'ing.

mana.jpg

omg man, just admit you dont want to ban them and thats it.. stop making up stupid excuses cuz these are clear proofs. i dont really care if u ban them or not because that server is not going to get anywhere with a 5years old-like staff, but dont say that there is no evidence cuz there is.
P.S: there is 0% evidence of us botting, but u banned us anyways, so stop lying im front of everyone.
@hypocrisy

<yawn> this is getting old kowe. i think your time would be better spent leveling up on an 8.6 server so you can do some more random pking. im done arguing this and wasting my time. its quite obvious we are at an impasse here so lets just agree to disagree and move along. best of luck to you on a server thats more willing to support players like you...